am l wrong to be here

Ma****

Posted

I'm in a sexless marriage, but would love to explore foot fetish, mild spanking, and mild sexual ***. Am I wrong to be on here looking for that, and should I just DIY?

Posted

Have you explained this to the wife? If not,, you should do. Tell her how you feel, it's a lot better to be open & honest about it. Hell,,, you never know, she may have fantasies about being a Mistress. 

Posted
Id say you should speak to your wife about it. It could be the start of something you never expected. Doing anything behind her back will inevitably cause guilt and detract from any pleasure you do experience. Any relationship or dynamic built on a foundation of lies will always fail and crumble. Honesty is always the best policy.
Posted
We are not here to judge others. Wrong or right its up to you but If you ever found a mistress who will take you on, you will have to explain to her that you are married, as she will eventually found out, if shes experienced. Maybe try first with a professional Femdom?
Justlittleme
Posted
To add to what others have said, is there a reason your marriage is sexless, and have you discussed it with her? But yea, have a very open conversation about what you’d like to experience, find out why your marriage is sexless (is she a sex-neutral asexual for example?) and just go from there...
Posted

I'm going to echo the sentiment of 'talk to your wife' - it may be if you can find mutual kink interests it could help rejuvenate the spark

Posted
My wife has some bad health problems so any kind of sexual activity is very ***, not the nice kind, and we have spoke about the problem, she does seem to want to chat any more,