Slave exchange

Arabicslave

Posted

If IAM owned by Master or Mistress 

Do you think the master or mistress have the right to sell me to other master or exchange me with another slave?

Posted
Depends on what you negotiated/agreed with that person before agreeing to being their slave/submissive - and even then you have the right to say no to anything that you're not comfortable with at any time.
Posted
Depends your mind set. If you truly decided to be a slave then that’s the way it should be. Truthful Master will take care of you next then pass on to the next…
Posted
13 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Depends on what you negotiated/agreed with that person before agreeing to being their slave/submissive - and even then you have the right to say no to anything that you're not comfortable with at any time.

Thanks for your idea

Posted
4 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:
Depends your mind set. If you truly decided to be a slave then that’s the way it should be. Truthful Master will take care of you next then pass on to the next…

Thanks for you, yes I believe in the same once IAM a official slave all control will be with the owner and I have to accept his desicion s

Posted

I mean. It's a nice fantasy.

But there's so much logistically flawed.

Posted
6 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I mean. It's a nice fantasy.

But there's so much logistically flawed.

Yes 100% but it might happen

Posted
It depends on whatever you and your Master/dom agreed upon.

From my perspective, I don't like to share. 😂 So that ain't gonna happen
Posted
3 minutes ago, Arabicslave said:

Yes 100% but it might happen

It might - but 

I wouldn't put too much stock into finding an owner who you already know will never be enough for you until you're sold. 

Posted
Boarder lines human trafficking, unless your doing it for the fantasy then who cares what y’all do.
Posted
1 hour ago, Arabicslave said:

Thanks for you, yes I believe in the same once IAM a official slave all control will be with the owner and I have to accept his desicion s

Be very very careful - agreeing a 24/7 dynamic is one thing, as is agreeing that your dominant has control 24/7 - but you need strict boundaries and limits in place and the ability to say no at any point if those boundaries or limits are crossed.

Agreeing to anything else is madness and a very dangerous path

Posted
Pretty hot fantasy, but logistically pretty difficult to achieve in the so-called real world. Around 15 years ago, there seemed to be a spate of 'slave auctions' at the clubs in NW England.
Oh, and a 'Dom/me auction' at Lifestyles in Manchester!
Posted
14 minutes ago, coax said:
Pretty hot fantasy, but logistically pretty difficult to achieve in the so-called real world. Around 15 years ago, there seemed to be a spate of 'slave auctions' at the clubs in NW England.

I believe this life style is perfect for me

Posted

As eyem said, you are new to the lifestyle. It will take 4/5 years to train you being a good slave and for the owner be able to sell/exchange you. It’s a long process and very challenging. But worth it if it’s your chosen path. 

Posted
1 hour ago, coax said:

there are places still do slave (and Dom/me) auctions - but some of them have their own problems

firstly, of course, that there are usually male subs fighting to be in one cos they know it's certain of play.  But, like, I've seen cases where a member of staff or house Mistress has had to bid 50p or £1 just to save someone the embarrassment of attracting no bids.

Usually, of course these are "just for the night" but of course can be a really good icebreaker.  But while it can be exciting not knowing who will buy you, whether it's a friend, stranger, or admirer - like, yeah, there are risks attached with jumping in with just anyone.

I'm sure Pedestal does something where unattached subs have an opportunity to impress Mistresses who may wish for someone for play or service but I'm sure this comes with little real guarantee.  As it should be. 

Posted
In my humble opinion, regardless of slave, sub, pet, etc. there should always be consent. I feel there should be boundaries and limits and safe words and safe words should apply to emotional as well as physical aspects.

Giving up all of ones rights is slavery, which should not be the same as being a “slave”.
Posted
Borderline human trafficking? Maybe? Perhaps? lol idk. Suppose an outsider who didn't know any better called the cops. "Oh it's just BDSM" will become the new slogan for real traffickers lol "nevermind her, she agreed to it. So what she's crying? She DID agree to it". See where this goes? Makes me a bit iffy. Just like cnc & ddlg. "Oh I wasn't really raping her. It's just BDSM. She consented to the ***. So what she's crying? She DID agree to it." See? Very thin line here. All this type shit makes me a bit weary. Idk. But I believe in maximum freedom with maximum personal responsibility. So Luke Thomas Jefferson said, "As long as it doesn't pick pickets or break bones, do as you please."👍lol
Posted
You can leave any bdsm relationship whenever you like as they have no legal basis in law. Any contract you sign is worthless. It is just a kinky gimmick to enhance the fantasy. So in a nutshell you can only be ‘sold’ if you agree to be and your consent can be withdrawn whenever you fee like. Being a slave or a sub is a deceit which when good benefits both partners but it is always negotiable and never fixed in perpetuity.
Posted
If this was mentioned and discussed as part of the initial contract I would say yes. Nonetheless, I’m not the sharing kind so I can’t say I approve.
At the end of the day however, it’s up to you what you decide. If you’re happy with being bartered/sold, to achieve the ultimate fantasy, that’s one thing.
If you feel iffy about the situation, walk out of it.
Posted
Regardless of what a contract states or was negotiated you are free to walk away or refuse.

Selling someone at an auction for a specific reason like play for the rest of the night in a consensual agreement is one thing, as you would have negotiated with the purchaser what will occur during your time together. Also the s-type goes back to thier ownet at the end of the night.

Selling or giving one human being inperpetuity to another human is human trafficking and both the buyer and seller should be locked up and the key thrown away, regardless of any dynamic, contract or consent.