Bring back pantyhose

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, these days, women are going bare legged in skirts and dresses. I find older eras to be more compelling. I really wish the classic style of pantyhose and stockings would come back. Women are missing out on some really glamorous and sexy leg wear. My two cents.

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted

the perv in me thinks the other way - I think too many women wear pantyhose/stockings and I prefer bare legs ;) 

Posted
Well obviously it is up to women to choose what they wear but I certainly agree tights/pantyhose and stockings are enchanting and have multiple aesthetic and kink attributes. They are undoubtedly becoming less common which from a selfish perspective is a shame. So yes to your two cents!
Posted
Try wearing them and you will know why they've gone out of style. So ***y uncomfortable.
Posted

i wear them often and don’t find them uncomfortable at all… don’t know why.  i’ve heard this from others though too, that they’re uncomfortable.  interesting in any case🙂

Posted
4 hours ago, Nylonsub45 said:

i wear them often and don’t find them uncomfortable at all… don’t know why.  i’ve heard this from others though too, that they’re uncomfortable.  interesting in any case🙂

I absolutely hate tights with a vengeance. They make me so cross. Stockings I could probably manage for an evening. Very grateful no-one I've ever spent time with cared about my leg wear 😆

Posted

That’s cool, Dragonfly. They are not for everyone, but some of us really appreciate them.

Posted
1 hour ago, Seeker51 said:

That’s cool, Dragonfly. They are not for everyone, but some of us really appreciate them.

Sure. I was responding to you saying that women were missing out.

Posted

personally I luv wearing pantyhose, when pulled down they add extra dimension of bondage

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

On the bright side crotchless pantyhose are becoming more accessible. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, u-6161c281544fb said:

On the bright side crotchless pantyhose are becoming more accessible. 

And you have only been waiting 2021 years for this to happen ;-)

• 10 months later...
Posted
Totally agree. A lot of women when you mention pantyhose just think fishnets...which are dull and cliched.
The joy in pantyhose....ripping them open.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 9/28/2021 at 8:21 PM, Deleted profile said:

Unfortunately, these days, women are going bare legged in skirts and dresses. I find older eras to be more compelling. I really wish the classic style of pantyhose and stockings would come back. Women are missing out on some really glamorous and sexy leg wear. My two cents.

Actually, pantyhose wearing is an actual fetish and quite common in the Lifestyle. I hate pantyhose with the crotch because they often twist and bind, so I cut mine into thigh highs as often as possible.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, Deleted profile said:

I'm all about stockings and tights. I think this new fad is something these young women thought was more the "now." Personally I think a gorgeous pair of legs surrounded in some black or white nylons just sets my hormones on fire!