qu****

Posted

Drip,

Drip,

Drip.

You stand, not only dripping with sweat, but also your juices dripping down your thighs, and down the cold,steel one bar prison. Oh how you regret your flippant boast and bet you could easily escape. But that was before you realised it would be steel and not the usual rubberised dildo. Naked but for the six inch stillhettos you wear, ankles chained to the base, your wrists locked in solid neck and wrist cuffs. Now as agreed, one more chance to escape, dropping the key on the last two attempts. Now you wait for the last chance, your legs tremble and ache,sticky and the smell of sex permeates the air. The key, the key is pressed into your hand, you immediately try to unlock yourself, but  your sweaty hands struggle, each movement makes your dripping aching pussy get excited even more from the steel dildo deep inside you. Yes, yes you're almost there, the key starts to slip into the lock, when, an intense orgasm makes you scream and thrash about, then you hear a clink on the floor, no, no you scream, the key lays there in the middle of your puddling juices, you hear him laugh, your last try he sniggers, now you stay he tells you, then turns to leave the room. In the doorway he turns round, one more treat he says, you see him press a button, then sweet intense agony sweeps through you, the steel dildo locked deep inside you is a vibrating one...

Cheekysub247
Posted
One bar prisons have always intrigued me, but without the heels, one slip of an ankle and well, oh dear lol
Cheekysub247
Posted

Im a worry wort when it comes to over thinking safety stuff, i cant help but think of all the what if's. 

I get why heels are used in this situation as it means the person is already on tip toes and cant manoeuvre themselves off it, i guess just a bigger steel dildo would fix that lol.

Lovely story though, i like to read predicament stuff 😊

Posted
Or a Dido and butt plug attachment..
Posted
Perhaps nipple clamps tightly attached to base of dildo...
Cheekysub247
Posted

Probably work for most but clamps dont stay on me for long lol, nipple disappears, i think its got its own defence mechanism 😂

Cheekysub247
Posted

Maybe if someone was good with circuit's they could wire up a system that feet flat on the floor on a peddle keeps the electro shocks at bay 😂

Posted
But if pressed turning on a clit stimulator instead....
Cheekysub247
Posted

Depends what outcome is wanted, the point of having to keep feet on a peddle so if they try to tip toe off the dildo they get shocked when feet removed from the peddle. If someone wants to add pleasure to the situation then yes if pressed down  some kinda clit stim. I guess once someone cant cope with the 'pleasure' anymore they need to decide the less of 2 evils, uncomfortable multiple orgasms or  shocked until finally off the dildo

Posted
But of course, all dependant on an outcome agreed by each other
Cheekysub247
Posted

Maybe, outcome could be right, if the intended outcome is pleasure then not so pleasurable followed by *** then outcome successfull.

I do sometimes use the wrong words lol

Cheekysub247
Posted

I dont generally get much say in the ending, during or even start of some playtimes 😂😂

Posted
Well as long as you're happy whichever way, that's the important thing
Cheekysub247
Posted

I always am.....even when im not 🤣

• 1 year later...