Hands fetish? Is it just me ;-)

Posted (edited)

I do appreciate all things to do with a pretty subs well pedicured feet;  

• Colour coordinated nail polish
  • killer heels
  • cute trainers or tennis shoes
  • maybe a discreet ankle bracelet
  • big knee high sox ( or is that another fetish :-)

however......

what about a hand fetish? Am I the only one who appreciates the more subtle appeal in hands?

• the manicure of course
  • again the colour coordinated polish or gel
  • Or contrary to that sometimes totally whacky non colour coordinated polish is playfully hot
  • long slender fingers
  • multiple bracelets/bangles that clash together during play ( or is that another fetish ?;)

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo :-)
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Think it affects attraction  levels what someone's hands look like 🤔 after all they might be handling you!! You hope)

Posted

These days " we can only hope" . :-)

Posted
I always color coordinate based on the lingerie I have underneath — or my lipstick if I’m just naked 😈

Most guys don’t notice, but I love the combo
Posted

Couple of clarifications needed....

1. they dont notice the colour coordination during your gradual undressing ?
  2. Ignore 2nd point - just confused myself as lipstick coordination mustve been too much for me lol
Posted
This thought has often crossed my mind, I do appreciate a well turned out hand 😁
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Sounds like your a fan of female hands 🤔 I check out guys hands more there's one older obscure punk band where in a picture of the band the singer he's posing where you can see him at an angle with tattooed hands & arms as I find that pic very potent!! 😀😎💀

Posted

Thats it. It can be quirky. 

Posted
Thursday at 11:35 PM, KinkyGlasgowGuy said:

Couple of clarifications needed....

1. they dont notice the colour coordination during your gradual undressing ?
  2. Ignore 2nd point - just confused myself as lipstick coordination mustve been too much for me lol

I like the whole presentation. Maybe, they do notice but they never say it—- but I guess other things I’m doing or saying are distracting them 😈