Advice on Cuckolding

Leeandlisa

Leeandlisa
Posted

Need advise on cuckolding and sissy.

We're doing cuckolding and i want to make my husband a sissy.

How?

What should I say as in ***?

What will he like? ***?

Any advise would be good thanks

Posted
Start by telling him (All forms of BDSM start with communication of course), after that I would recommend incremental steps, like, one day swap all his undies with panties or even simpler things as deodorant or perfume, something that will be "your secret", after that the pajamas, then you can start with more things like instructions or *** such as "Of course you cannot fuck me girl (to your sissy) I will fuck you tho...(dildo time)" and the likes,
Posted
invite a few close friend, or kinksters and make him wear a maid outfit and serve food all evening. Then when hes doing wrong making him kiss someone ass or feet.
Posted

Hi. Does he actually want to be a sissy ? Cuckolding is one thing, turning him into a sissy maid is something else altogether. 

Leeandlisa
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, fifiofo said:

Start by telling him (All forms of BDSM start with communication of course), after that I would recommend incremental steps, like, one day swap all his undies with panties or even simpler things as deodorant or perfume, something that will be "your secret", after that the pajamas, then you can start with more things like instructions or *** such as "Of course you cannot fuck me girl (to your sissy) I will fuck you tho...(dildo time)" and the likes,

Edited by Leeandlisa
Leeandlisa
Posted
22 hours ago, fifiofo said:

I have already changed the boxers for pants and he wear ladies nightwear for bed

Leeandlisa
Posted
9 hours ago, SirPiggy said:

Hi. Does he actually want to be a sissy ? Cuckolding is one thing, turning him into a sissy maid is something else altogether. 

Yes he does want to be a sissy

Leeandlisa
Posted
10 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

invite a few close friend, or kinksters and make him wear a maid outfit and serve food all evening. Then when hes doing wrong making him kiss someone ass or feet.

We do have regular people over where he does dress as a sissy.

Posted

Seems you are well advanced in the matter then :) Have fun and tell us all about it!

Posted
2 hours ago, Leeandlisa said:

We do have regular people over where he does dress as a sissy.

well bring it to the next level. Invite some stranger to your house. For example a state agent pretending you want to sell your house. and make your sissy do the cleaning while the agent look araound

another one is to get some proper bloke builder type to make some inprovment in your house, and tell them that sissy cant do any diy in the house, or a plumber. hes useless in the house just good to serve dinner.

buy a big black dildo and fuck yourself while is watching and make him feel usuless because the size of his cock....then after you orgasm piss in his mouth, mind he prob love that lol!

Posted
12 hours ago, Leeandlisa said:

Yes he does want to be a sissy

Then check out a good sissy maid retailer, get the best quality maids dress possible & put him in chastity & keep the keys well hidden away.

Good luck and have fun. Lucky you...

Leeandlisa
Posted
On 10/05/2018 at 10:20 PM, fifiofo said:

Seems you are well advanced in the matter then :) Have fun and tell us all about it!

I will defo let you know how it goes

Leeandlisa
Posted
On 11/05/2018 at 9:34 AM, SirPiggy said:

Then check out a good sissy maid retailer, get the best quality maids dress possible & put him in chastity & keep the keys well hidden away.

Good luck and have fun. Lucky you...

We have got plenty of things for him/her to wear