You Can Keep Your Prince Charming

Posted
You Can Keep Your Prince Charming

When a vanilla man flirts, he wraps you in a bubble of sexy playfulness, and after that, you live happily ever after (until you leave him for screwing you to sleep the missionary way.) When a sadist flirts with you, you feel as though you’re being pushed through an obstacle course complete with spikey double entendres and sheer drops into nothingness. He’ll pull your hair and walk away. He’ll tell you no… then yes… then no again. He’ll push and pull until you feel like one half of the Chuckle Brothers. He’ll demonstrate just enough interest to throw you off balance, and then behave as though nothing ever happened. If that sounds like misery, D/s is probably not your kink (and that’s okay.) If it sounds hot, you and I have a few things in common.

But screw sadists anyway. Assholes.

For vanilla men, flirting means expressing attraction. For sadists, it means feeling out the dynamic that emerges organically between you. It also makes them assholes. Delicious assholes, yes, but still assholes.

I kinda like assholes, though, as long as they come with a good dose of ethical thought. As with all power exchange, there’s a bold red line between fun and nonconsent, but I’m not the kind of person wants to negotiate every lighthearted interaction. For me, there’s little as enchanting as a sadist who knows how to stretch you out of shape and who’s in no hurry to break the sexual tension.

So you can keep your negotiated or short-lived flirtation with Prince Charming and I’ll hold onto the kinky assholes.
Posted
It’s always good to find someone who can be a bit of an asshole on occasion. I cannot stomach vanilla. It’s bland without flavor. Give me a bad boy who’s all Dom and I’m happy. I cannot do one who’s only half in. I want the entire experience. Especially a Dom who knows how to keep the interest of my bratty self. Keeps me on my toes, literally and figuratively, and makes my mind buzz. It’s what makes me feel secure.
Posted
5 hours ago, Leisa said:
It’s always good to find someone who can be a bit of an asshole on occasion. I cannot stomach vanilla. It’s bland without flavor. Give me a bad boy who’s all Dom and I’m happy. I cannot do one who’s only half in. I want the entire experience. Especially a Dom who knows how to keep the interest of my bratty self. Keeps me on my toes, literally and figuratively, and makes my mind buzz. It’s what makes me feel secure.

I gave a similar overview to a friend 2yrs ago, it was her that suggested D/s. Its the feeling of safety and being cared for, for me

Posted
Nothing to add other than is it wrong I read the first two lines to the tune of the Adam & The Ants song? 😉😆
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
Nothing to add other than is it wrong I read the first two lines to the tune of the Adam & The Ants song? 😉😆

Im too young to know it 🤷‍♀️

Posted
34 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Im too young to know it 🤷‍♀️

Which is a polite way of saying I'm old 🤣😂