Erotica Book Recommendations

Posted

Hi all,

There were some great book recs at today's munch. Here are a few that people enjoyed. Please feel free to add any erotica/ kink/ BDSM fixtion you've read and would recommend.

Some from today:

Masters of the Mountain series by Cherise Sinclair

The Story of O by Anne Desclos

Bared to You series by Sylvia Day

Brie's Submission by Red Phoenix

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice

Candy's Daddy by Cherry Lee (DDlg)

Bach's Story by Darla Phelps (ABDL/ scifi)

Daddy's Girl by Dara Phelps (ABDL/DDlg)

If you are interested in reading my erotica you can find it in the Kinky Confessions forum or you can look up my published works: Seven Stars (scifi) and His Mate series (PNR) by Charli Mac. Both are what I would term BDSM-lite.

Posted
Kushiels dart is bdsm themed too and very good
Posted
11 hours ago, E-dUbBs said:

Kushiels dart is bdsm themed too and very good

The whole series is fab especially for anyone interested in the masochist mind, Jacqueline Carey is one of my favourite authors, the way she weaves bdsm themes flawlessly, and appropriate to the story is wonderful. Good call

Posted

Something for the coffee table, which also non-kinky people can take a look at without blushing to death:

TASCHEN - Eric Kroll's Beauty Parade and also Eric Kroll's Fetish Girls

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Red Phoenix is one of my favorites! I reread Brie’s wonderful story often!
Posted

The submissive series by Tara Sue Me 

Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz

• 1 month later...
Posted

I adore the "Marketplace" series by Laura Antoniou, and got some chuckles from her send-up of leather / kink conventions (and homage to Bimbos of the Death Sun), "The Killer Wore Leather."

Although it's a standalone book, I also really like "The Leather Daddy and the Femme" by Carol Queen.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I always enjoyed  "The House of....." series by Nexus. Particularly "The House of Maldona" 

Another good  read was the "Amanda in......" series. I found "Amanda in Berlin" very hot. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wish my stories to be published one day, but most of them are too extreme. Either on the kink's side or the psychology side. So I am making some of them available for free to the public to enjoy :)
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Salacious Players Club Series by Sara Cate.
I have just finished reading Praise, definitely one for those with praise kink!
  • 9 months later...
Posted
@LunaMaeve I loved praise!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
If you like a why choose trope. Structural damage by Sloan Spencer is 🔥
Posted
Praise still remains one of my faves! #booktok has gotten me into some dark dark dark romance