Foot/shoe fetish.

Posted

I love the smell of female feet when they have been encased in  tights inside knee boots for several hours and have become all hot and sweaty. Being ***d to smell and lick both the female`s feet and the inside of her sweaty boots really turns me on. Anyone else got a foot fetish and what turns you on?

Posted
Yes. I like ladies feet very much especially when they have shoes with straps on or leggings but I do love close fitting knee length boots too.
Posted
I love ladies feet, I don't know why it is to be honest.....they're just soo sexy and beautiful. I like it when a woman has been bare feet in a pair of boots and on her feet all day in the heat, then take them off and her feet are a bit clammy and smell a bit!! And laced high heels
Posted

I also love the smell of female feet especially when she's been wearing old leather flats. Nothing turns me on more than a well groomed pair of stinky female peds with purple ***ted toes.

Posted

I love women's feet too and have done since I was a child of 5. Don't know where it came from, it just seemed always to have been there. The scent of sweaty feet that have been in tights and shoes all day is so alluring and the reveal of the feet when the shoes come off is so much of a turn on.

• 1 month later...
Posted

what shoes do you think are the sexiest? after sandals or flip flops of course

I find chuck taylor's the sexiest

• 1 month later...
Posted

Anyone want some pics? As I'm a Dom, it will cost you 

Posted

I sell pictures and videos of my feet & even well worn used socks, tights and shoes/heels ? if anyones interested send me a message on KIK Aliicej666 ?

Posted

I love feet so much 

i love heels and trainers 

i love girls who wear trainers with no socks on 

Posted
On 14/06/2017 at 8:48 PM, Sissysharyn said:

I love the smell of female feet when they have been encased in  tights inside knee boots for several hours and have become all hot and sweaty. Being ***d to smell and lick both the female`s feet and the inside of her sweaty boots really turns me on. Anyone else got a foot fetish and what turns you on?

Love sweaty feet as well hell I bet you have pretty feet

• 10 months later...