Sex club invite. Nervous

Vi****

Posted
Hey all, I've read with great interest and you have brought up points which didn't occur to me. Especially regarding the pricing, I thought oh High price for single men that's good, so it'll put sleazy guys off. But of course free single woman there, I'm the prize so to speak. Thank you for opening my eyes to this oversight.
I'm a confident woman but even I would have trouble I think after reading this, to staying firm, like your friend Darkarts I too would feel obliged to return the favour.
I definitely need to decide in my mind what I want, and take along someone with me. Why I've had several offers through messages already. Along with some appealing messages too. There's always a few isn't there. Luckily I'm quite think skinned.
Posted

There's stuff where. I don't want to say what to do or not do, because I don't know.

There will most certainly be friendly people who are happy to chat - there is also a likelihood that any vastly inappropriate behaviour will be unlikely and anything else can be resolved.

However; it is important that you'd be confident you could raise any problems and be firm with your boundaries.   Some of this might even be a case of working out what your boundaries are.

Posted

How do I know were to go! Never been nervous but not scared,exited!@#$&!😀😎😋😆

Posted
1 minute ago, Spank said:

How do I know were to go! Never been nervous but not scared,exited!@#$&!😀😎😋😆

Well I guess someone will have to feel it out a Nd see boundaries.dont be scared , I might *** u while fucking e uu hard.and piss on u.but I won't hurt ya.

Posted
Ah I meant to say I've had some appalling messages not appealing!!

Spank I don't find your comment especially helpful. You need to do your research in your local area about where to go.
Posted
2 hours ago, Spank said:

Well I guess someone will have to feel it out a Nd see boundaries.dont be scared , I might *** u while fucking e uu hard.and piss on u.but I won't hurt ya.

Would you.feel entitled to do that without consent or do you believe that a single woman in a swingers club is automatically giving consent by being there for free even if she said no?

Posted
On 11/17/2021 at 6:53 PM, Vic1077 said:

Hi, I joined here a few weeks ago and have been getting used to the layout and reading people's info, it's so interesting. I want to ge to know more about this area. Anyway I've always faced going to a sex club, I have been invited to one in a few weeks they have theme nights for fetish and bdsm. This one is swingers, single males and females. I had a friend who initially said she'd love to come. Now it's all gotten a bit too real and she's backed out.

I really want to go but I'm beyond anxious about going to a new place as a single female. Has anyone been to these places before alone, and how did you find it.

Thanks all x

Just don't. Not yet anyway, you're jumping in feet first and the sex club will be there for some time to come. So ease yourself in, go to a local munch (social event organised by kink people) and talk to them. you'll find someone who is going and will go with you to help avoid the "new meat" syndrome that you'll no doubt get otherwise and just find people to talk to anyway. Even if well intentioned, you'll get a lot of attention (as you're hot!) which might put you off future events or the kink community entirely.

I'd say find a munch on Fetlife, but their changes seem to be for the worse, can't find anything near you.

Posted
7 minutes ago, bittenkiss said:

Just don't. Not yet anyway, you're jumping in feet first and the sex club will be there for some time to come. So ease yourself in, go to a local munch (social event organised by kink people) and talk to them. you'll find someone who is going and will go with you to help avoid the "new meat" syndrome that you'll no doubt get otherwise and just find people to talk to anyway. Even if well intentioned, you'll get a lot of attention (as you're hot!) which might put you off future events or the kink community entirely.

I'd say find a munch on Fetlife, but their changes seem to be for the worse, can't find anything near you.

There are a number of munches in brum, theres a lunch time.one next weds, one at mosely on the 15th, and a couple of virtual zoom munches.

Posted
Thanks guys, that seems like great advice, I have put it on the back burner for now. So I'm glad I posted on here and get such good input. A munch sounds perfect. I shell keep a look out.
Posted
2 hours ago, Vic1077 said:
Thanks guys, that seems like great advice, I have put it on the back burner for now. So I'm glad I posted on here and get such good input. A munch sounds perfect. I shell keep a look out.

Munch is a good idea for sure - likewise if it's the more vanilla swinging angle you want to explore (as indicated in some of your posts) look out for swinging socials on more swinging related sites or clubs that hold newbie or social only nights.

To pick up on the point about pricing differences for single men vs single women - it's a difficult one, and whilst I can see the argument for the sense of entitlement from men who have paid vs sense of being a prize for women who haven't - the flip side is in order to get a balance of people attending, most clubs have to price it that way to encourage women to attend, and discourage men otherwise you'd end up with no women attending and many men - much in the same way as sites like this are overloaded with men compared to women. In fact many decent clubs I've been to only allow single men on specific nights and limit it to a specific number as well in order to try and strike a balance.