shc-intl

Bo****

Posted
So I was chatting with someone on a different site, and they told me that almost everyone there has membership to this site, that supposed to prove that your not going to ***/***/robe them.

I’m still new to BDSM so i need to ask, is this true? Or is this a scam thing?
Private_Duffy
Posted
Seems like a scam or someone messing you around. Best way to not do that stuff to someone is to, well, not kill them etc. Show your consideration for others and your understanding of consent through your actions and mannerisms
Posted
Complete scam, people actually get paid for getting peeps to sign up to sites. And you guessed it..... Usually women tempting men as so many men think kink is just a quick shag route. . Build a profile on here and Fetlife and then the only way to prove you're sane is meet in a public place on a vanilla date or meet at local munches. Remember..... You also could be meeting a ***er so keep it safe and let a friend know you're whereabouts. Good luck.
Posted

I'd never heard of that site before, so, I'd be wary

I also think membership of any site proves very little 

Posted
Being a member of this, or any other site, means fuck all when it comes to personal safety, someone being a member of any site gives you no guarantee that they aren't going to do something to you like Rob you or hurt you and anyone who claims it does, is just lying to you & trying to manipulate you,giving you false assurances that you are safe with them.

This site has its fair share of weirdos, those looking to use, take advantage of or *** people just like any other dating, hook up or sex site & the are no guarantees on safety at all. You have to build that trust up, put safety measures in place, listen to you head & not your heart or your sexual desire in making decisions about meeting someone.
Posted
Just to echo the thoughts on here.
Membership of ANY group or organisation does not guarantee that someone is ‘safe’
Common sense should prevail here.
In fact, if someone goes out of their way to ‘assure’ you that they are safe, I would be all the more suspicious personally.

As an illustration - if a public servant with a warrant card, who has been through a significant number of security and background checks can commit *** …
Do I need to say more ?
(I myself hold a security clearance… and have been a ‘public servant’ in the past….)

Like I say, use common sense, and trust your own feelings. If it feels dodgy, it quite probably is.
Posted
Doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard of before. So yeah, I'd be very weary. Did you join THIS site because they said so, or did someone from HERE make you sign up elsewhere (or try to tempt you to do)?
Either way, I don't think it matters. It''s the internet, every weirdo is online somewhere or another so being in once place doesn't at all gather and confirm your autheticity for another. I'd be very weary and cautious. So, if on here, someone tries to take you off site, I'd be reporting or blocking them, personally.
Good luck x
Posted
I suggest you talk and discover the person that you're going to meet with before actually doing so. Look out for red flags. See their opinions on certain subjects. And especially when someone is pressuring you into meeting them, even after you said that you don't want to or that you don't know them well enough, don't do it.