About membership?

Posted

I am not a member so when I get likes I cannot go to that persons profile. All I can see is a very blurred picture if the person and a very blurred name, which incidentally looks exactly alike as all the others. Obviously to see these you have to purchase membership. My question is this, if I buy membership, will the likes suddenly dry up? Or will this question be denied due to touching on a fetish.com policy?

adrenalina75
Posted
Don’t you see the last 5 visitors to your profile?
Posted
1 minute ago, adrenalina75 said:

No, it seems from conversations I have had with some females on here that women non members can see and males cannot. Is this the case?

Do****
Posted
If you're through a website, just try the app. It's possible to have some browser restrictions.
Posted
Same problem. Impossible to identify. Using the App btw
Posted
10 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

No, it seems from conversations I have had with some females on here that women non members can see and males cannot. Is this the case?

I’ve not upgraded and I can’t see any of my likes, only the last 3/4 visitors, the rest are blurred

Do****
Posted
Ohhh, sorry about. Spanks and likes are only visible for premium and vip users . It isn't a problem .
Posted
Just now, DominNik said:

Ohhh, sorry about. Spanks and likes are only visible for premium and vip users . It isn't a problem .

It is if You are not a member LOL

Just now, DominNik said:

Ca****
Posted
No I don’t see likes unless I upgrade and I see the most recent 5 people who visited my profile.
Ca****
Posted
To add, the likes don’t “dry up”. Other apps do that to keep you paying into it though.
Do****
Posted
10 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

Even if you're a member, but not premium or vip is like that.

Posted
14 minutes ago, CaramelLatte said:

To add, the likes don’t “dry up”. Other apps do that to keep you paying into it though.

Thank you, I was curious

Posted
I do think it's worth to pay for the membership.
Just my 2 cents...
Th****
Posted
3 hours ago, adrenalina75 said:

@MrGoodBear you're a member even if you only have the free account. 

On free accounts it's my understanding that women can see the 5 most rrecent visitors w/in the last 24 hours and men only the most recent. I don't know what it's like for non-binary, trans and couple's accounts. But people can like photos without ever visiting a profile via their newsfeeds so guessing who the like came from compared to your visitors isn't reliable. 

It's also my understanding that women can see all spanks and men can't see any. Again, I don't know the details for enby, Trans, and couple profiles. Spanks can also be sent w/o actually visiting profiles via the quick kink feature. 

OP, I'm pretty sure this site doesn't usually falsely inflate the number of likes non paying members receive as you can always go back and see old likes if and when you do upgrade either via paying or by using accumulated points to upgrade. I have noticed it seems like visitors rates increase as your points membership is about to run out but it's only been repeated notifications for the most recent visitors, not actually more visitors. 

Th****
Posted

Not being able to see these things are by design though. It's an incentive to upgrade. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Not being able to see these things are by design though. It's an incentive to upgrade. 

Yes, I realise that . Every site like this, dating site etc operate in a similar way. I prefer a reasonable monthly subscription right up front for everyone. The " Sign up for free" spiel I find a little offensive. Nothing comes for free. I just don't agree with that premise. Be honest and forthright. 

Th****
Posted
19 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

Yes, I realise that . Every site like this, dating site etc operate in a similar way. I prefer a reasonable monthly subscription right up front for everyone. The " Sign up for free" spiel I find a little offensive. Nothing comes for free. I just don't agree with that premise. Be honest and forthright. 

It's not dishonest, though. 🤨

There's plenty free accounts have access to and you can accumulate points to upgrade, still for free. 

Also, you aren't being ***d to stay. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
3 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

It's not dishonest, though. 🤨

There's plenty free accounts have access to and you can accumulate points to upgrade, still for free. 

Also, you aren't being ***d to stay. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That is very true. 90% of the people on this site are reasons not to stay

kimutu72
Posted
you can collect points to get a membership for 2weeks and dnt cost you a thing
Posted
31 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

I did not know that, thank you

kimutu72
Posted
22 minutes ago, MrGoodBear said:

go to look on your points and it will show you how to get them, starting a conversation on here you get points, theres loads of ways

Th****
Posted
1 hour ago, kimutu72 said:

Yep, and it's not difficult to do. Especially if you actively participate in things on the site beyond sending cold messages and scanning profiles. 

ar****
Posted
2 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Plus, join the Treasure Hunts that happen occasionally. You'll rack up points while you get to know the app. 👍

sardonicus87
Posted
8 hours ago, MrGoodBear said:

Except unlike other places, everything that's necessary IS free. You can browse by distance for free, message for free, view profiles... the only stuff behind a paywall is unnecessary "quality of life" stuff, like who looked at you or whatever.
Other websites are definitely more deceitful, like putting messaging behind a paywall, to where you can't use the service at all except to "window shop" without paying.

Alistair1974
Posted
I've been here on and off for 5 years. What's happened here almost without exception is this: While I have a free membership I'll get 2-3 visits most days, of which generally 1 will be visible, (and also coincidentally that will usually be well outside my area and more often than not, not the gender I'm looking for) although there's often cases where there's 5 or more who've viewed and all of whom are blurred out....
Whereas.... when I accrue enough points to get a vip/prem membership which lasts for a couple of weeks, I will almost invariably get no visits throughout that period of time.
On the odd occasion that someone visits and I can see them and they're viable to contact because they fit into what/who I'm looking to interact with, 85% of the time I'll get "This member is very popular you'll have to upgrade to message them".
Occam's razor suggests... if it walks like a horse and sounds like a horse.. etc etc.