A Bad Sub?

Posted
Love this. And your other writings. Been very insightful during a time of discovery x thanks
Dancingbear225
Posted

I am new to this forum, and while I have self confidence and leadership to be a good Dom, in the past I believe that I was poor at giving my sub something she needed. She wanted me to correct her when she felt she needed it. I had difficulty in getting out of my own way in giving her the discipline she craved. As a result neither of us were happy.  The information I want to learn, beyond techniques in knots, is how to create the environment where any sub I have can glorify in the role, and so can I without feeling like a jerk at the same time.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dancingbear225 said:

I am new to this forum, and while I have self confidence and leadership to be a good Dom, in the past I believe that I was poor at giving my sub something she needed. She wanted me to correct her when she felt she needed it. I had difficulty in getting out of my own way in giving her the discipline she craved. As a result neither of us were happy.  The information I want to learn, beyond techniques in knots, is how to create the environment where any sub I have can glorify in the role, and so can I without feeling like a jerk at the same time.

Honest and open communication whether things are going good or bad. But its has to be a two way street.