Ass play - infection risk

Lugnut-4292

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Hi,

First off, I'm a sub and frequently lick Mrs LugNuts anus. I also have a lot of stomach problems which I am sure are totally unrelated. Realistically what are chances of making yourself I'll? We have no STDs, we both have had hep A vaccinations. I understand that e-coli is probably the next biggest risk. Mrs LugNut always washes first. I can't really see me changing anything but was curious how big the risk of infection really is? Anybody made themselves I'll?

LugNut

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Thinking a bit more, although I am careful about washing my hands after going to the toilet I don't think I have ever made myself I'll. I did get dysentry in India once but that was to do with camel drivers washing cooking utensils in infected water so not really comparable. So, I guess with some cleaning you would need to be quite unlucky.

L

Posted

Most importantly talk to Mrs Lugnut.

There are a few things that can make your tummy upset. 

Food, allergies, medications, etc.

How long and how often do you pleasure MrsLugnut for? How often are you eating good foods (not junk food - vegetables)?

Has there been a change in vitamins?

Try not doing it until your tummy is well again. Do you things instead which are satisfying. Go back to doing it not so regularly. Give your body a chance to build a tolerance (thats of course if play is the cause).

Stress can also have a huge impact on stomach issues. Have you recently been under stress.

Ulcers = nothing to ignore ... Infections in the stomach wall ... Most curable with very strong antibiotics ... 

Hope this helps 😊😊

Lugnut-4292
Posted
49 minutes ago, SotaZero said:

Most importantly talk to Mrs Lugnut.

There are a few things that can make your tummy upset. 

Food, allergies, medications, etc.

How long and how often do you pleasure MrsLugnut for? How often are you eating good foods (not junk food - vegetables)?

Has there been a change in vitamins?

Try not doing it until your tummy is well again. Do you things instead which are satisfying. Go back to doing it not so regularly. Give your body a chance to build a tolerance (thats of course if play is the cause).

Stress can also have a huge impact on stomach issues. Have you recently been under stress.

Ulcers = nothing to ignore ... Infections in the stomach wall ... Most curable with very strong antibiotics ... 

Hope this helps 😊😊

Hi,

Well mostly I think the problem with me is IBS which is exacerbated by anxiety. In general I have a lot of problems and I have medical problems with my sphincter muscle. Had lots of tests and was prescribed a bowel irrigation system to use each day to help prevent 'accidents'. It sort of works but is slow to use and is not a complete solution. I know some people like poo play but not me and having an accident in the office is not cool. I don't think the anus licking has anything to do with it but just thought I we see what other people's experience was.

L