Toys that blow your mind...

Lugnut-4292

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I'm quite a mild kinkster really but I was interested in people's view as to what toys/ things send them over the edge. To start things off I will volunteer the Wartenberg wheel. Mrs LugNut puts a blindfold on me and slashes with the wheel and it sends me crazy. I call her a cum slut and she slashes more and I can only just stand it. She runs it across my knob and I can imagine the poor little chap is cut to ribbons. In reality all that is to show are a few little pin tracks. It is a real mind fuck for me. Maybe I am a bit lame but it gets me going.

L

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Oh bollocks, appears that I have posted twice. Oh well. I will add another. The fly zapper. I bought one and modified it so that the 'tennis racket' head is removed leaving just the handle. Then I soldered on a couple of wires that can be tapped to the skin using electrical tape. Thigh muscles work well due to their strength and the impulsive reaction that is created. I have no idea about the safety of the device so do your own research. We only use below the waste just to be on the safe side. Lots of people use these in kink so I hope they are ok....

L

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I'm tired and it won't let me edit for some reason. Should have been 'waist' and not 'waste' lol

Wishching2
Posted
my fave toy is tame just a very strong vibe & hubby likes to watch while I play with Mr. Buzz as I call it
Posted

yeah, pinwheels send my wife nuts - and electric - and we also have a chain flogger, same result (not one to use heavily)

On me...  there's a lady I often play/film with - Miss Suzanna - and the first time we met and filmed she scratched and S (for Suzanna) into my back using just her fingernails - and yeah - that does really get me going.  So we always incorporate some form of marking when we're together.   Last time we filmed it involved using the heel of a Louboutin across my chest - same result.

Posted

Sometimes its not the toy but the way its used, I could drive my former partner crazy with the keys to her handcuffs.

Posted

our favourites are the doxy massage wand, and glass dildos due to the temperature play you can have with them. If you get an aluminium butt plug, they can also be used in temperature and conductive play. We get all ours from The Pantie Purse. The range of fetish toys is growing daily. 

Posted

I also put my lube in the fridge for an hour before play. Or if you want warmth you can buy lotion warmers ment for hot oil manicures. just keep it on the low setting and don't forget to turn it off if it gets too warm.  speaking of cosmetology products look to online stores that sell to salons for things lie the Electro Noen erotic wand . you might find it at a better price there. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a few I like to use with a submissive lady, I have 2 fucking machines with dildo's ranging from 7.5" up to a big and thick 11". I have a motorbunny which is the same as a Sybian only better. I have a lush by lovense which is a remote controlled vibrator which is fun for public or private play and of course i have multiple Hitachi's as the stand by go to vibrator.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love my wand and anything and everything that gives a big enough stretch but usually that's for my own playtime......with mySir I have to say the flogger is my fave! The sting it delivers which at times is on point mixed with the soft, seductive trail of the tails that makes my form tingle and writhe. But in saying that.....mySir has a mind-blowing skillet that you just can't emulate or buy anywhere 😍❤️ He's always my go to. 

Posted
3 hours ago, saphy said:

mySir has a mind-blowing skillet that you just can't emulate or buy anywhere 😍❤️

I of course mean "skill set"  *facepalms*

Posted

For me it has to be my Humbler which I adapted so the wrists and ankles can both be locked on to it.

i was once ***d to crawl across a floor like this, about 12 feet in total which took over 40 minutes ! It didn't help that I was hooded with a latex mask ......

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/1/2018 at 5:53 PM, lugnut said:

The fly zapper. I 

L

Hmmmm.  Thank you.  I have one of those and would be interested in seeing your modifications.