When did you know you like feet? How have you personally told your partners?

LongToesLover614

LongToesLover614
Posted

Long time foot lover, first time poster…

Never been sure why I’m so into feet, it has just always been a thing, even when I was young. Feet aren’t the only thing I love about a woman, but ugly feet are one of the few absolute deal breakers for me. I’m into feet enough that I’m willing to ignore other major flaws with a person.

When I’m seeing/dating somebody I usually don’t wait long to include her feet in bed. I try to keep it organic and make it seem spontaneous. The conversation normally comes up after 2-3 times and for me personally, it has always gone really well. I’ve only weirded out one person and we just didn’t get together again…who cares?

Anyway, I’m currently single and I’ve been using the free time to hone in my feet searching skill lol. Not looking for advice, just interested to hear some different stories about when others knew they had a foot fetish and how they’ve brought it up in the bedroom.

Posted
When I was in college I was a live in sub in training to be a Dom to mother and daughter and they loved having there feet worshipped and I immediately enjoyed it ! Plus I live in lake tourist country so many beautiful feet to see :)
Posted

I'm not 100% sure when I realised it was a foot fetish.   I know the first time I kissed a foot (which was walking down steps from her flat, as it spiralled I kissed her foot as I drew a level eyeline) that it was a fetish - but don't know when I realised before then

it's something I've brought up with all partners who are usually responsive.  Usually, if nothing else, kissing during foreplay.

Posted

Tried it one time and my Dom loved it now I do it every night

• 2 weeks later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

I first noticed at an early age.  I think it was around the age of 12. any girl or woman who gave me butterflies had pretty feet.  It was only after seeing their feet that I was goo goo eying them. 

• 3 months later...
Posted
When I was 15 my first boyfriend suck my toes and kiss my feet I was up from then on I just recently come out of the closet about it and I’m so glad I did it is so free and I love my feet I love to show them off
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Since I can remember I've always liked prety female feet. I must have been 3 to 5 years old the first time that I realized  this.

• 1 month later...
Posted

When i was around 7 or 8 years old, me and my cousin were tickling our feet from time to time. She is little older than me and she has really sexy feet with long toes. Since then i was into foot fetish game and i developed some foot massage skills bc when we got older i was massaging her feet quite often.

• 1 month later...
Posted

When I was at Disney land for my 9th birthday we were heading home and we’re on a bus with other people to the parking lot. I looked over at this very tall attractive guy slowly looked him down and got to his feet, he had flip-flops on and as soon as I saw his plump toes. I couldn’t take my eyes off and when we got back to the hotel, my mom left for food and men’s feet was all i looked up. I also have a slight memory of when I was 6 maybe 7 there was a scene in the SpongeBob movie where Patrick licks SpongeBobs foot. I kept replaying the scene over and over

Posted

As a trans girl I was trying to discover my femininity so would secretly steal and try some of my mom's clothes and shoes, often they didn't fit but I had noticed I could squish into boots easier. I'm a big blanky and stuffie person so I liked wearing her fur boots when I could and it made me happy in a gender sense.

One day I was grabbing my favorite red fur ones and had an odd thought, I had never masturbated before because I get dysphoric about having the wrong part, and so I've never even wanted to get lube or anything , and thought it might feel good to try with the boot, since it was fluffy and soft it wouldn't hurt. It was one of the wildest experiences I've had, I managed to take it off before I got anything on it, I had never clearly seen cum before and it kind of disgusted me but the feeling was great. I continued to use them on occasion and eventually just wearing them normally in private turned me on. At this point it was only a shoe fetish, and I would sometimes look up shoes and the idea of having them for normal sue or masturbating was a new fun experience, and eventually having looked at shoe models feet enough by proximity it kind of became a foot fetish over time.

Never had a partner since knowing about it, but would love to talk about it with one and play around someday. That's kind of what led me to this site in the first place too ~w~

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 1/9/2022 at 2:28 AM, Thatfootsielover said:

I first noticed at an early age.  I think it was around the age of 12. any girl or woman who gave me butterflies had pretty feet.  It was only after seeing their feet that I was goo goo eying them. 

I was 9, playing "doctor" with 2 of my cousins, when one of them stuck her foot in my face & told me to make sure it was ok, because her ankle hurt a little. After that, I was hooked.

• 1 month later...
Posted
November 28, 2022, Willows said:

As a trans girl I was trying to discover my femininity so would secretly steal and try some of my mom's clothes and shoes, often they didn't fit but I had noticed I could squish into boots easier. I'm a big blanky and stuffie person so I liked wearing her fur boots when I could and it made me happy in a gender sense.

One day I was grabbing my favorite red fur ones and had an odd thought, I had never masturbated before because I get dysphoric about having the wrong part, and so I've never even wanted to get lube or anything , and thought it might feel good to try with the boot, since it was fluffy and soft it wouldn't hurt. It was one of the wildest experiences I've had, I managed to take it off before I got anything on it, I had never clearly seen cum before and it kind of disgusted me but the feeling was great. I continued to use them on occasion and eventually just wearing them normally in private turned me on. At this point it was only a shoe fetish, and I would sometimes look up shoes and the idea of having them for normal sue or masturbating was a new fun experience, and eventually having looked at shoe models feet enough by proximity it kind of became a foot fetish over time.

Never had a partner since knowing about it, but would love to talk about it with one and play around someday. That's kind of what led me to this site in the first place too ~w~

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding you, but it sounds as though your discovery had an effect on your relationship with your own body - in a way that was good for you. Thank you for sharing that story and good luck to you.

• 1 month later...
BarefootAndy
Posted

I've known I liked feet since I was young. When I hit puberty I started getting erections when I went barefoot or saw other people barefoot. After I found some pics my dad had hidden of various nude women showing their feet, I started masturbating to them and fantasizing about licking their soles and sucking their toes.

Posted

When I was about 4, there was a soap opera on TV and a women was lying down . The scene started with the bottoms of her feet In nylons. My little brain just was hit. I didn’t understand it growing up and hid it. Even from my wife of 10 years, which sucks. Now, I just come out with it . And not once have I had a woman be weirded out. In fact, most are into it. We ***t our nails together and wear stockings together, sometimes heels.  Always tell the truth and  anyone who doesn’t like it can make room for someone who does.  Have fun, take care. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I know it was when I was probably 14 or so. Sucked a girls toes first time when I was 18 she got soaked and I just knew it was my thing

Posted
I don’t have a partner but I go out on dates and I just tell the guy he look I have a foot Salish can I see your feet? Can I look at your toes? Would you like to look at mine I really love to have my toes sucked in the bottoms of my soles of my feet make it feel so beautiful and so sensual
Posted
10 minutes ago, Kimber469ing said:

I don’t have a partner but I go out on dates and I just tell the guy he look I have a foot Salish can I see your feet? Can I look at your toes? Would you like to look at mine I really love to have my toes sucked in the bottoms of my soles of my feet make it feel so beautiful and so sensual

I just seen some of your pics. I'd love to suck on them toes 😉