“New encounters” Chapter one “Excitement builds”

Erotes-72

Posted

A new day dawned, not just any day but the day she had yearned for, since that special night when she had first encountered her new master. The special first “Play Date” had at last arrived. 

She had been pampering herself for over an hour ensuring she looked, felt and indeed smelt totally delightful. Master had repeatedly told her how beautiful she was and his affection made her feel so wanted.

Once again she reread his last instruction, it was quite simple and really didn’t require such attention, the one line message read, “arrive in a full length coat and wear nothing underneath other than the four leather restraints I sent for each of your wrists and ankles”. The latter she had already done so fastening her coat she took one last quick glance in the mirror. She thought how different she looked with hair in a ponytail, the one further instruction she had received for the evening encounter, but she was satisfied with her new look. 

The drive to him was only short, but with each passing minute she felt her heart beat a little faster as she once again thought of what the evening may bring. By the time she reach him she was already totally aroused, she laughed spontaneously as she thought “at least I’m not getting wet knickers”

He answered the door before she even had a chance to knock. “Wow how beautiful do you look” he didn’t try to hide the affection or admiration in his voice. “However before you take another step I must remind you of the symbolic meaning entering this room represents. If you choose to pass through this doorway you gift yourself to me, give your body for my pleasure and your mind to my devotion”. “I’m aware of what I do Sir and willing give both for your pleasure” her only response. 

As she entered the room she gave an involuntary shudder as she heard the door close behind. The line crossed, permission given she now only had her trust in him left and the safe word that she had no intention of using. 

The cold breeze from the air conditioned room was indeed a blessing. A full length coat at this time of year was just unbearable regardless of the lack of clothing beneath. So she stood and revelled In it’s refreshing comfort for a fraction of a second before reality returned. 

In real life she was the CEO of a top performing business, the press call her “The woman who broke the glass ceiling” not today though, her special long awaited day. So she simply kissed both his cheeks and knelt before him. “ I’m here to serve you Master”

“Good girl now stand and let me see you” as she stood she felt the control and influence she had in life instantly evaporate. She was now just a simple toy under the control of her master, she felt the joy of its simplicity and in turn this intensified her already uncontrollable lust.

“You look warm my sweet” with those words he approached her and unbuttoned her coat. One by one the buttons unfastened, his hands controlled and purposeful. Once he had finished he gently brushed each side apart until the coat just hung from her shoulders. “You are a gift from Aphrodite herself my sweet girl, now let the coat fall and step forward so I may see all of your beauty. Without hesitation she obeyed, the coat fell and as she stepped forward she felt the cold air instantly appealing. Her body cooled, her shoulders relaxed and her nipples became erect. “Stunning” the only words he could muster

“Now my sweet, look up, pick a spot on the wall and don’t let your gaze wonder” With that he moved to her rear and placing both hands on her shoulders he began to massage her neck. “Relax my beautiful one, feel the cool air on your body and the love and warmth of my
hands. Starting at her neck he slowly traced her spine, starting on her neck, through her shoulders down her lower back then between her buttocks until he found her sacrum. He left his fingers there as he kissed her neck. “Are you ready to play my sweet”? As he said the words he placed his other hand on her stomach and slowly moved in northwards until it rested on her breast. “Oh master I so am ready” her words paused a short while between the first 2 words as she revealed in his touch.

“Then play we shall” he removed the hand from her sacrum but let the other hand linger, letting his finger slowly trace the base of her nipple. One last delicate kiss of her neck he gently grabbed her hand and led her forward to the hand made wooden object that had been a source of her bemusement since she had entered the room. A simple hand crafted piece, two planks one at knee height the other she guessed somewhere between her waist and breasts. The lower plank had two cushions about a meter apart, “place your knees here my sweet” as she knelt he fixed a clip to each of her ankle restraints securing her legs in position. Placing a hand on her back he gently lowered her onto the upper bar, moving her arms out as far as they reached and again used the same type of clip to the leather wrist restraints she had earlier struggled to fasten. Arms and legs secured, her knelt and bent forward, arms stretched out wide and legs a meter apart. One
last shackle remained. From a bag at the side
of the hand crafted structure he produced two further leather shackles. He ran his hand down the back of her thigh to just above her right knee and placed the new restraint there securing it to the frame. He repeated the act with the her left leg. Now ankles, and knees were securely fastened, bent forwards and legs spread. 

He wasn’t finished though, once again he returned to his bag and produced a chain. Y shaped with three clips, one on each end. The first two resembled crocodile clips and in turn he fastened one to each of her nipples. A
Small bar on each clip allowed him to tighten them and he did so until she gasped. “I believe we have found a suitable tension for now my sweet, as you become accustomed to them I shall tighten them a little more so your pleasure remains intense. The third end was fixed to the base of the structure and shortened so the chain was taught. Placing tension on her nipples, extending then so they pulled on her breasts, any more she thought then you may just pull them off.

“Now my sweet, shall we play a little” as he spoke the words he placed a hand on the inside of each knee and let the travel slowly north, until they reached her “heavenly gates”. Her body instantly aroused by his delicate fingers, the pleasure as he touched her clit, the orgasmic joy of servitude. A second involuntary shudder of the evening, her legs flexed at his touch, and her upper body lifting, the sudden jolt as the chain tensed and her nipples extended still more. “Now my sweet, playtime arrives” 😘 

Posted

This is an amazing chapter. Please write more, I loved reading it. ☺️

Posted
How totally and utterly arousing, and beautifully written as always
Posted
21 hours ago, Bella50 said:

How deliciously written ❤️

Thank you my sweet. Your comments mean so much my beautiful friend. My mind often thinks if you when I’m writing 🥰

Posted
11 hours ago, Phoenix31 said:

This is an amazing chapter. Please write more, I loved reading it. ☺️

Oh I shall write more. Thank you for your generous words 😘😘

Posted
21 hours ago, skylinegirl said:

How totally and utterly arousing, and beautifully written as always

Your words are a generous as always lovely lady. Thank you 😘😘

Posted
You certainly have a way with your writing, I was hanging on every word then, more more more... please 😀
Posted
14 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

You certainly have a way with your writing, I was hanging on every word then, more more more... please 😀

What truly kind words, I’m so pleased you liked it and truly grateful you took the time to comment. You are indeed a truly wonderful lady xx

• 1 month later...
Posted

Absolutely divine … I was there I pictured everything. Superbly written