Late night snack

Dustykat

Posted (edited)

Thinking of the last late-night snack and I blush and get very heated.   My master decided it was time for me to experience something new, it was very different that is for sure. It started late at night and I was hungry but my master thought a deferent hunger needed to be fed so he whispered in my ear and I said yes please sir do what you desire and I smiled. He pulled out a blindfold and covered my eyes and brought me to the kitchen and lifted me on the granite kitchen island and tied my hand and my legs down so I couldn’t move. I was wearing just a silk nightgown and with a sharp knife, he traced my body curves.  The knife was cold so when he gets to my neck, he cuts my nightgown off me. It excited me and my body shivered, my nipples get harder and my inner thighs got very moist. I felt him near me and I hear him moving around I hear him open the fridge and then the freezer. I started to get worried about what he was masterly procuring to use on me and I hear him chuckle a wicked laugh, I'm in trouble now. I feel master touch my leg with something very cold and wet, slowly he touches my inner thigh it's giving me shivers then I feel ice on my clit. Oh! Wow! It felt incredible, I whimper. He says baby we just started then the ice was thrust in my pussy. Hmmm, that is so good that he got more ice to play with on my body. tracing my nipples with ice was amazing, I was loving every moment he was playing with me. He put more ice in my pussy than I felt his cock at the edges of my pussy and with one thrush he penetrated me,  yes! Please! I'm enjoying this so much. Master was voracious in his need to fuck. My head rested against the granite counter as he began hammering into my body.
With a ***ful thrust that had me
whimpering and uttering his name as ifhe was my salvation, and I desperatelyneeded saving.  I came, repeatedly sending tears
running down my face. He growled, as my body milked his cock as he cums. He was in control of me, I feel his cum in me. Then I feel something different at the lips of my pussy it was cold but notice that it's was hard like a cock but I can't discern what he put in me but it felt good so I don't care and he fucked me with it till I came. Then he brought it to my mouth and said bite down so I did it was a cucumber with my pussy juice on it. Yummy I love cucumbers but this was different. He took off the blindfold and said now I want you to watch what I put in you, my eyes got big as I see the puddle between my legs. He knows me competently and smiles again. He is so wicked then I see the strawberry as he takes one and eats it, so sweet. Then takes another and pushes it in my pussy and takes it out, brings it to my mouth. Open he says, I do so he pushes it in my mouth. How does it taste my sweet one, all I can do is smile for him. 
we played all night and that was a yummy late-night snack. 🍓🧚‍♀️

Edited by Dustykat
Posted
1 minute ago, OdinsRaven said:

Amazing. 🙏

Thank you 🍭🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Just now, Feral_MountianKing said:

I’m sorta hungry now, any kitchen ideas?

Your funny 🍭🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
That's kinky as hell
Would love to do that with u
Kisses
Posted
19 minutes ago, Master50 said:

That's kinky as hell
Would love to do that with u
Kisses

Your sweet 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
8 minutes ago, FreeUrMind said:

Can't wait for part two

I don’t know if there’s a sequel 🍭🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
This is amazing! Would love this done to me! Your master is so generous
  • 1 month later...
Posted

When I arrive there today we can go to the grocery store and get something edible to play with.

Posted
1 minute ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

When I arrive there today we can go to the grocery store and get something edible to play with.

That will be so delicious, yummy 🧚‍♀️🍓