First time meet & play

Vi****

Posted

if it helps - I hate directing people to fetlife but I just did a search against Devon - and - I found munches - Exeter, Princetown, Newton Abbot, Okehampton : but I *** they may be the wrong side of the county for you?

Posted
2 minutes ago, switch6962 said:

Awesome advice eyemblacksheep because I am almost at a stage of going into a sub role without any prior meeting, although she did say that we would have a ten minute interview when I visit her for the first time. Do you think ten minutes is enough time to discuss boundaries and limits ?

depends on context - if for example it's a Pro session : there was someone did an intro interview with me and mostly it was me ticking things I was happy to do and crossing stuff which was a limit while we chatted a bit.   I feel the very first time playing with anyone can often be.... playing it safe... which is good.  

Posted
The only reason I can personally see for such a short conversation is 1) they are a pro with a reputation and 2) they don’t live near you so you have lots of travelling to do. If they do live near you, I would honestly question that persons own judgement if they are prepared to go off and play with you after 10 minutes.. I mean they don’t know your not a psycho after all. Each to their own tho
Posted
Thank you for the advice from both sides. Apparently she is a pro Domme and she does live a distance away from me.
I appreciate the advice from both of you and will take it all in.
What I enjoy on here is the way people like you look after the inexperienced. This whole site is really helpful and I have a lot to learn
Posted
If it’s a pro Domme session, 10 minutes is perfectly fine and if you need more time for this part she is not going to rush you. My advice on pro Dommes having dabbled here is just be completely honest about your fantasies and let her do her thing! I also suggest booking 2 hours at least cos it goes faaaaast. Enjoy!
Posted
Thank you. I have imagined it does go fast , even 2 hours. I might book 3 hours to get a fuller experience.
Posted
19 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if it helps - I hate directing people to fetlife but I just did a search against Devon - and - I found munches - Exeter, Princetown, Newton Abbot, Okehampton : but I *** they may be the wrong side of the county for you?

To be fair, I haven’t looked in there, I have asked a few people on here in the region but I may reactivate fet life and have a look there. Wrong side of the county is better than driving 2 hours+ to anywhere else!!!!!

Posted

I feel some bits can spin a bit - but... Pro Dommes can often be a little easier to vet.   A lot make videos and so you can buy the videos and while you have to accept the purpose of the video is a reflection of fantasy - you can see if the person does anything insanely stupid or can use toys etc.

I once withdrew from meeting a Pro because I watched one of her videos and she couldn't use a flogger.

Not every Pro does a pre interview, most will loosely discuss the session your likes, limits and interest over emails  (actually, some count any pre-play talk towards your time.  If you meet at 12 for a 2 hour session and chat til 10 past 12, it still ends at 2.  A lot of this being down to times the dungeon is booked for etc) so this is good to have a pre chat.  

What IS very important in that chat is you are HONEST - about your limits, levels and experience.  If you want to try something tell her you want to try something.  If you don't want to do something, raise it, don't just go along with it.

But, I guess also - if you request anything like anal make sure you learn how to clean and do this before you arrive - as - well, if you have to clean while there it comes out of your time.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Veryigosub said:

To be fair, I haven’t looked in there, I have asked a few people on here in the region but I may reactivate fet life and have a look there. Wrong side of the county is better than driving 2 hours+ to anywhere else!!!!!

yep - I have no idea how busy or active anything is there - I've never quite been that far down : though I feel a friend of mine moved to that kind of area, but I can never ***y keep up with her.

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yep - I have no idea how busy or active anything is there - I've never quite been that far down : though I feel a friend of mine moved to that kind of area, but I can never ***y keep up with her.

I know it used to be, and there was a small much very local to me. I will endeavour to look as I’m sure it’s something myself and my new friend would love!

Posted
I understand about the anal cleansing prior to an anal session. Would it also be a good idea , after anal cleansing has been done thoroughly, to take two immodium tablets to stop any bowel movement during the session ?
Posted
4 minutes ago, switch6962 said:

Would it also be a good idea , after anal cleansing has been done thoroughly, to take two immodium tablets to stop any bowel movement during the session ?

No.

So step 1 - meal plan for a day or two beforehand. Avoid spicy or rich foods.  

Step 2 - on the morning do your usual bathroom routine.

Step 3 - clean

you should be OK.  if you need a quick check before you start then cool. But most people also accept that it is very difficult to be perfectly clean and there is a big difference between "a good attempt was made but a little dirty, meh" and "no real attempt was made"