Days..

scottishswitch

scottishswitch
Posted
There are days when all I can think about is surrender. Watching as She gathers the restraints. Breathing a little quicker as soft, deft fingers strip me naked. The feel of the leather at the restraints are buckled tightly round my exposed limbs. The glint of light on the key hanging from it's chain around Her neck...

Her voice commanding me to bend over the table. The strain as ankles, thighs, wrists and neck are all tied tightly. The first tingling of *** as I realise I cannot move. The swish of the flogger. The rush of air on my skin. The biting *** of the falls against my taught buttocks.

The warmth as the *** rushes in. The rush of endorphins. The slow acceptance of the ***. Of my place. The white hot agony of the first cane stroke. The taste of *** from my bitten lip. The slow relaxation...

The sight of Her fitting Her strap-on. The *** as the cool lube coats my hole. The pressure of Her. The warmth of Her hands on my *** hips. The *** of that first stroke, opening me like a flower...

The pounding of Her hips. The *** of Her sliding deep into me. The gasps as She takes what She wants, what She demands without hesitation or apology....

The panic as I start to leak. The squirming as my body fights the growing need. The gasping of my lungs as the very breath is ***d out of me. The heat slowly filling my urethra. The shame as cum drips ***ly from my caged cock.

The peace of surrender.
Posted

I enjoy reading this view from a different perspective and well done 🧚‍♀️