Jump to content
sophiearabella

Aftercare after being whipped/flogged?

Recommended Posts

sophiearabella
Posted

Hi everyone,

I’m a Sub and I met with a new Dom tonight. It was amazing and we had such a good time,  but when I got home after our “date”, I noticed that I have bright red/purple marks all over my bum after some quite intense whipping/flogging, and I’m now in quite a lot of discomfort... It might seem like a silly question, but does anyone have any suggestions as to anything I can put on my skin to soothe it and stop the marks looking so angry and dark? I’ve never had marks like this before.

Thank you in advance!

  • Like 7
BigPolly
Posted
Please don’t worry, they do get worse, more raised & start to feel more bruised before they get better. They seem to take ages to fade then once they start going they only seem to go to a point then the last bit stay around like scars for a while.....then they go completely. Maybe try sitting on a wet towel or put it in the fridge/freezer for a time before. They’re bruises so treat them as you would any other bruise but please don’t worry. The first time you get welts is a bit shocking but you soon learn to love them, wearing them under your clothes in a vanilla world like a secret kinky badge 😊
  • Like 7
Jinx
Posted
Totally backing Pollys advice. I keep Arnica tablets along with all my lotions & potions to help with healing.
  • Like 4
Posted
I agree with Polly in that you have nothing to worry about and the wet towel is a good idea. Coconut oil will help the skin and once its dried in some aloe vera will stop any burning sensations from clothes rubbing, unless you would like to be reminded of the marks as your clothes press on them.
  • Like 4
English_Lad
Posted
E45 is good for individual welts, as is arnica gel. Stings a bit, mind...
Tamsyn543
Posted

How long can you take a shower after or a bath?

quietlysure
Posted

Should this have been something the Dom talked about, before and after ? I'm not a Dom, but have played with a woman a couple of times in the past, I asked how she was after, and gently rubbed arnica cream in afterwards,( in her cupboard), then lots of cuddles, and messaged her daily to see how she was. She was experienced, I wasn't, and though it was only playing, ( not a relationship) she was impressed at the way I'd treated her and said she had met doms who didn't behave in that way.

LazyPiratesBounty
Posted

Whipping is my thing....

E45 cream, warm baths, cold towels.... all help.

I bruise and mark incredibly easily and the welts can take days, or weeks, to disappear.

I had a session with Pirate 9 days ago and i still have faint, visible marks. 

 

Best thing i've found is E45 cream. It soothes and really does help. I use it regularly on my surgery scars and it has been really good.

  • Like 2
Forbiddenfruits
Posted (edited)

I love my bruises on my bottom and what I call my tiger stripes that I earn from the cane 😍 I love the feeling of them days after a bitter sweet reminder of mine and Sir's session, better when you forget they are there and push the door open with your bottom 😏 they are nothing to worry about and will heal all on their own with time but if you wish to help them along in the process I rub banana boat aloe gel on mine something I had in the house for sunburn it seems to help sooth the skin but not sure it it aids the healing process, I did have arnica gel this is surposed to really help towards healing bruises and again soothes with the cool gel formula I keep meaning to get more but I like that stinging felling and don't want it to go away 🤭🙈

Edited by Forbiddenfruits
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 3
FabSeverus
Posted

The dilemma of subs, they want to heal quickly to get marked again but at the same time they would love their bruises to last long enough to admire and feel them 🐺😂😂

  • Like 3
FabSeverus
Posted
7 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Should this have been something the Dom talked about, before and after ? I'm not a Dom, but have played with a woman a couple of times in the past, I asked how she was after, and gently rubbed arnica cream in afterwards,( in her cupboard), then lots of cuddles, and messaged her daily to see how she was. She was experienced, I wasn't, and though it was only playing, ( not a relationship) she was impressed at the way I'd treated her and said she had met doms who didn't behave in that way.

Yes but it’s also good for subs to ask questions for other to read and see the difference 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
LazyPiratesBounty
Posted
43 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

The dilemma of subs, they want to heal quickly to get marked again but at the same time they would love their bruises to last long enough to admire and feel them 🐺😂😂

Or they just want bruises added to bruises 😋

 

  • Like 4
Vandalslut
Posted
On 6/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, Jinx said:

Totally backing Pollys advice. I keep Arnica tablets along with all my lotions & potions to help with healing.

 

On 6/6/2018 at 8:39 AM, English_Lad said:

E45 is good for individual welts, as is arnica gel. Stings a bit, mind...

Be careful not to use arnica ointment on open cuts or grazes, it can give you blood poisoning.

  • Like 4
Forbiddenfruits
Posted
3 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

 

Be careful not to use arnica ointment on open cuts or grazes, it can give you blood poisoning.

Good to know..!! I ran out of arnica before I got a graze so never used it on open skin only bruises, maybe avoid that then 😬

  • Like 1
quietlysure
Posted

Aloe Vera is effective as a gel or cream 

Vandalslut
Posted
5 hours ago, Forbiddenfruits said:

Good to know..!! I ran out of arnica before I got a graze so never used it on open skin only bruises, maybe avoid that then 😬

It's definitely good first aid for bruises and it has had some effect with arthritis but prolonged use is NOT recommended as it can cause skin irritation. Some people are allergic to the fresh plant. A MAJOR no-no for open cuts or grazes.  Arnica montana is the most common medicinal variety and if even a small amount gets into the bloodstream through an open cut or wound it can cause nausea and dizziness. But if you're lucky enough to be able to grow this useful plant, you can make a fresh tincture with it to use and making your own cream is quite easy, although there's plenty of arnica balms and ointments out there.  My sister has it by in a stick form for convenience - she has three kids!

Vandalslut
Posted
On 6/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, Jinx said:

Totally backing Pollys advice. I keep Arnica tablets along with all my lotions & potions to help with healing.

Taken internally in tablets it can cause digestion problems; it can irritate the digestive system. Don't take it if you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcers, Crohn's disease, or other stomach or intestinal conditions. It may might increase your heart rate. Don't take arnica if you have a fast heart rate. And your blood pressure, so don't take it if you have high blood pressure.  It also interacts with anti-coagulents. It may be natural, but it doesn't mean it's safe.
 

FabSeverus
Posted

calendula cream is best for broken skin, but if its really that bad better off consulting your chemist or a nurse, for avoiding risk of infection. In this case use Neosporin cream. Also a good bath made with herbs, ask Hollands/barrets whats best, maybe don't mention the reason lol ;)

  • Like 1
DanteReign
Posted
20 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

would love their bruises to last

You make a good point. In the same sense as orgasm denial, building tension and holding back the flood until the very last moment, I would say that a period of relax between sessions would increase the longing for more. This then means time to enjoy the bruises already on show. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or as I say;

"With rarity comes effect."

  • Like 1
LazyPiratesBounty
Posted
7 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

You make a good point. In the same sense as orgasm denial, building tension and holding back the flood until the very last moment, I would say that a period of relax between sessions would increase the longing for more. This then means time to enjoy the bruises already on show. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or as I say;

"With rarity comes effect."

Couldn't agree more...

Pirate comes over and stays overnight so we generally have a few sessions during that. Then it's normally a week, 10 days, maybe a fortnight until i see him again which is just enough time for the bruises to fade to varying degrees.

 

We have several sessions in quick succession when we visit the club. Those bruises last a fair while. The welts linger for ages....

 

As much as i ADORE impact play, part of it (for me at least) is that anticipation while watching the previous bruises and marks fade of the next session.

  • Like 3

×
×
  • Create New...