Women/Men sizes

thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric
Posted

I'm an occasional private cross dresser who likes to dress up in tights/lingerie and i wanna try different things but need advice on sizes and knowing what women sizes are suitable for me. So if im a 32 waist and usually a medium in men t shirts whats best to go for if i wanted to buy a dress/bra leggings and so on.

CDMelissa92
Posted
I’m a size 20 and I have a size 36-38 waistline xxx
Posted
Personally the trouble is always up top. So whereas I can do a size 10 skirt, jeans, hot pants etc I'll opt for a size 12 dress because of the more top heavy part of my frame.
Posted
You won't know fo sure until the first few ill fated ebay purchases but it sounds like you're similar in size to some extent. There's no right or wrong answer as women's sizes vary so much from brand to brand. Unfortunatey!
Posted

Women's sizes vary a lot depending on style, fabric, make etc. I'm size 16 for shorts and trousers, sometimes 14 for leggings, same for skirts. Tops I can even go down as far as 12 for stretchy vest or cami tops. I'm 35-36 waist, 38-39 hips and 40-42 chest. It's trial and error to start with....😊

Posted

If it's any help, Primark clothes are a size lower than normal, for example I bought a dress today size 14 I am usually 16, the good thing about Primark is it's cheap

Hope this helps