Help for plus sizes outfits

sissyboy73

Posted

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and had a good Christmas.
I have been on the look out for a pvc / rubber / latex / lyric / leather catsuit, bodysuit or gimp suit, but haven't had any luck due to being on the big side. I'm a size 22 (women's clothes), XXXL 40" waist and 50" chest (men's clothes).
If anyone could recommend any shops or websites (preferably UK based) that sell clothes in plus sizes, that would be of great help.

Posted

Season Greetings one and all,

Please feel free to make site and retailer recommendations but please remember no external links are allowed.  

Thank you in advance

Posted

Love honey
Bondara

Will have what your looking for
Most plus size outlets will have elements like skirts and trousers
These include yours , evans, simplyb but there are many many more

eBay is another good place to look too

Posted

SammyB thank you. I have looked on eBay before but all the latex , pvc catsuits are too small for me. I will have a look at the other sites.

Posted
53 minutes ago, sissyboy73 said:

SammyB thank you. I have looked on eBay before but all the latex , pvc catsuits are too small for me. I will have a look at the other sites.

I would try again in how you search my sub friend who is also a plus size girl similar size to to you has bought from eBay and was showing me some lovely pvc stuff recently 

Posted
4 minutes ago, SammyB said:

I would try again in how you search my sub friend who is also a plus size girl similar size to to you has bought from eBay and was showing me some lovely pvc stuff recently 

I was having a look on eBay this morning before creating this post. They had some nice catsuits which are listed as size 22, but when I've checked the description they are usually a 46" chest which is a bit too small for me unfortunately.

2 hours ago, sissyboy73 said:

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and had a good Christmas.
I have been on the look out for a pvc / rubber / latex / lyric / leather catsuit, bodysuit or gimp suit, but haven't had any luck due to being on the big side. I'm a size 22 (women's clothes), XXXL 40" waist and 50" chest (men's clothes).
If anyone could recommend any shops or websites (preferably UK based) that sell clothes in plus sizes, that would be of great help.

Posted

Love honey have lots of stuff and I’ve found them to be quite well made too!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Thank you

Posted
Yesterday at 06:35 PM, Curvykate said:

Love their stuff

Posted

I would make sure it is a place that takes your full measurements, not just two or three, before purchasing a catsuit. I bought a piece from a very reputable seller, was well within their size range, and my hip length top barely covered my boobs. It was a crop top, because they didn’t grade accordingly for length. They also refused a return. 

Try Etsy. I have seen some lovely things there, and most sellers do custom work. I have had difficulty with off the rack latex, so am learning to make my own but sadly, I’m a long way off from making a catsuit. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Kitanya said:

Thank you