Latex for men

pl****

Posted
Do any women like men in latex if so what do you like them to wear. Men’s or women’s corset ect
Posted
I love latex! I think it looks good on any gender. On a man I like shorts and vest tops/T-shirts or even just some latex pants 😏
Posted

Love latex! I have a thing for full bodysuit and hood/mask but a latex pant with army boot will do just fine!! Any piece of latex can look good on men or woman :)

• 6 months later...
Posted
I'm not sure about all that . A few times in past I've e asked by ladies" what about all that latex ". And bare in mind I don't use any other apps then kinky ones .
So I have a question as well what's wrong with man wearing latex .
I could understand if that was Tinder or any other Vanilla app . But on kinky fetish site be surprised that man can wear latex that strange to me
Posted
Yesterday at 01:12 PM, Felixcastor said:
I'm not sure about all that . A few times in past I've e asked by ladies" what about all that latex ". And bare in mind I don't use any other apps then kinky ones .
So I have a question as well what's wrong with man wearing latex .
I could understand if that was Tinder or any other Vanilla app . But on kinky fetish site be surprised that man can wear latex that strange to me

Men in latex are divine, do not worry

Posted
Latex is awesome. Love the look and feel on both genders. And no one has the right to tell you what you can or can't wear. This is kink for God's sake an no place for judgement. If it does it for you, do it!
Posted
I’ve found that many are intrigued by latex however too much can be scary at first. Personally I love wearing latex so I make sure I’m comfortable and I know there will be people more than happy to share my passion
Posted
Wednesday at 12:13 AM, Phineas said:
Latex is awesome. Love the look and feel on both genders. And no one has the right to tell you what you can or can't wear. This is kink for God's sake an no place for judgement. If it does it for you, do it!

I'm not worried, not a bit

• 2 months later...
RobinRubber
Posted
check secondskin (.co) , they are basically the eBay for latex and you can find tons of secondhand men's latex there for a fantastic price