Cock worship

Posted
In what ways do you like your cock genuinely and mindfully worshiped?
Posted
Physically, touches, it being stared at and asmired, honest complimenta
Posted
I'm a fan of them talking to me about how it feels when I'm using it and then them telling me they miss it, especially if we're out in public and it's a little whisper of "could really do with your dick in me", the idea it's on their minds in none sexual moments is the best
Posted
Soft slow caressing a lot of kisses
Posted
I like mine being suckled on after I cum. My sub nursing on my cock for hours
Posted
The basic is been sucked and licked but begging and praying for it is also very good
Posted
When it’s completely taken and held in your throat.
Posted
Wet hands and a sloppy mouth keeps the cock hard of course, hearing words long the lines of "look how strong and thick your cock is " or "Mmmm feed me that cock of yours" while rubbing a cheek on it can get me a little bit harder😂
Posted
I'd like you to open my eyes to this I'd I've to know myself x
Posted
When there’s a need to come home to new abs just have personal time worshipping it, that’s the turn on. Whether it’s you dressed up and needed to see/play with it, or whatever your craving. The more attention, interaction, teasing even, the better. Absolutely love when it’s hard and she wants pictures with it like it’s famous, love when she asks for the videos to show it more than what she does with it, abs when she asks randomly to see it. Oh and just saying lewd things in public about it and what she wants to do or have been done to her by it. All while she subtly feels on it
Posted
This was a great question and thank you guys for sharing!! Share more please!!
Posted

@iBeerlyFET_XO thank you! I have read about it before but this makes sense and I understand a little better. Thank you!

Posted
It seems like cock worship may be a personalized thing ☺️ each cock is different and has different needs. But I think they should all be worshiped (many subs would disagree, however. Wanting to lock away and punish their cocks)
Posted
That's in interesting take @cutedomme. You're right, FLR does not necessarily mean one has to look down at "manhood"
Posted
I love a level of possessiveness and how that might come out - your hand casually holding or playing over/under clothes on the couch, in the car or while cuddling is such a fave 😊
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
The best for me is probably win my partner slows down everything that she’s doing is my cock. Slow deliberate very seductive but also with an absolute 100% acceptance of my car is the only thing in the universe that she wants or needs and she’s gonna enjoy every bit of it rides it slow moans you can just tell as she raises and lowers your cell phone or where hand sticking to me moans in breath she looks in my’s tells me that my cock completely satisfies her sexually and everyway
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
CurvySilhouette
Posted

I am a fan of women using their assets in an outer course way on and around my cock to make me harder. In an edging teasing kind of way.  A woman who uses her lips, or isn't afraid to use her whole face and rub against it, or pop it out of her cheek repeatedly for the feel and the aesthetic, but the main one for me is how she uses her tits on me. She can but doesn't have to be naked either, any level of cleavage or spillage or exposed side or under boob is enough to make me rock hard swole if I can only feel that skin on my dick somehow.