Cock worship

Posted
I love my cock worshipped like if the only one on earth I've had it sucked literally all night before I'd cum and she won't let it get soft 🤤
Posted

As a sub cock worshiper, I love kneeling at your feet and holding a cock in my mouth while you watch TV, not move just being a cock warmer.

I live to wash and clean carefully and fully.

Sleeping with my head on your cock.

Kissing it hello and good bye.

I like to be fed, dip your cock in cream and feed it to me.

I like to massage a cock between my boobs, especially with soap when I'm cleaning it.

Lots more but that's just some of my favourites

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Quirky-birdie that is exactly what me as a dom is wanting
  • 5 months later...
Posted
@Quirky-Birdy Jesus if you can do that with words…🤩
Posted
I love when it’s complimented, and love the attention when it gets stared at it literally puts me on cloud 9. While I love when it is touched by a woman’s hand I also love the way some women will lift their thigh between my leg(often while dancing or hugging). It’s like a light switch and I get so turned on.
Whore4u-1011
Posted
On 10/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, Quirky-Birdy said:

As a sub cock worshiper, I love kneeling at your feet and holding a cock in my mouth while you watch TV, not move just being a cock warmer.

I live to wash and clean carefully and fully.

Sleeping with my head on your cock.

Kissing it hello and good bye.

I like to be fed, dip your cock in cream and feed it to me.

I like to massage a cock between my boobs, especially with soap when I'm cleaning it.

Lots more but that's just some of my favourites

Do they engage in penetrative sex?

I've fell unexpectedly into what you described a few times and every meet they would finish with only oral, no penetration.