SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 minute ago, HeiSky said:

What is the clue of today 21/01

Only one piece has been released so far, so if you scroll back through this forum thread you will be able to see all the clues left so far for that icon.  If you are on the APP you will need to expand the comments. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, HeiSky said:
What is the clue of today 21/01

I see from your profile it looks like you already found the first tile (left 20/1) - new daily clues are usually released around 1500GMT (1600CET) so check back around then 👍

Maid-Francesca
Posted
Hint… treasure hunts are one of my favourite things
Posted

1# You have your friends list and your ________ List 

Posted
4 minutes ago, RaymondWise said:

How do I gift someone a piece?

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon.  Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now"  tap and one will be gifted to that member.  If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected.  Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
Day #2 Clue #2: Extra, extra read all about it - "Tile found after filters adjusted"
Posted
#Day 2 clue : some may say this is hot off the press!
Posted

Clue 2 - Go home and check your filters are correct

Posted
Clue 2
You can get your daily of this on your local tv channel
Posted

2# Adjust these for the latest news in your area 

Posted
Clue 2,
What gets broadcast on television every 6 and 12 o clock “n——-“ , then go to, what do you do to “f———“ out all the rubbish programs or adverts
Posted
How many times are you allowed to send an icon to a freiend?
Posted
I found the icon clicked on it wouldn't claim my icon for me any suggestions when I click on the page it want pull up the icon for me