SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Still missing four and have ran out of places to look 😅
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jamesy1010 said:
Still missing four and have ran out of places to look 😅

Feel free to message me for help or just let me know which ones in the chat!

Posted

Guys, I thought i was up to date, but it looks like im missing some... Any tips to figure out which one? Im quite lost lol

Posted
1 minute ago, Newbie050 said:

Guys, I thought i was up to date, but it looks like im missing some... Any tips to figure out which one? Im quite lost lol

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my original greeter message I am unable to message you for 90days.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you my grid map 😊

Posted

Nope. Figured out where clue 21 ought to be, but stumped on how to get to it. (Unless I'm wrong, in which case...)

Posted
5 minutes ago, Casual1 said:

Nope. Figured out where clue 21 ought to be, but stumped on how to get to it. (Unless I'm wrong, in which case...)

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Clue 21. I always have problems with this one.  I cant find it anywhere.  Can someone help?  Would be appreciated.

MasterScorpio
Posted
#21 back to the sound of music think about the song when Maria teaches the kids to sing
Posted
On 2/1/2022 at 8:18 AM, primalkinkybrt09 said:

I really can't work out which ones I've missed😪

Me neither!!!  It says I've got 20 but we are on clue 21 and I'm sure I've found an icon every day so I've no idea which one I'm missing??? 

Posted

Can anyone tell me where Clue 21 is.  I havent found it anywhere.  Thanks

Posted
10 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Can anyone tell me where Clue 21 is.  I havent found it anywhere.  Thanks

A needle and 🧶. If you don’t get it, feel free to message me

Posted
I have 20 out of 24. I’ve gone through the previous comments and I have no idea which one I’m missing!
Posted
42 minutes ago, K1nk said:
I'm missing 2nd column 5th and 6th row. Any ideas?

Grid #18 - these are a few of my _ things. Grid #22 - create an announcement to let us know exactly what you’re looking for 📢📢. Feel free to message me if you don’t understand

Posted
41 minutes ago, Scottygirl4 said:

I have 20 out of 24. I’ve gone through the previous comments and I have no idea which one I’m missing!

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I will help you out. 

Posted
15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Currently 20 icons have been released with icon # 21 to be released later today at 3pm UK time

im now at 20/24 .... so im not sure if i am caught up yet lol.. sometimes i feel so behind and slow lol... . i still have grid spot 3, 19, 21, 22  still left empty.

Posted
6 minutes ago, KiraPanthera said:

im now at 20/24 .... so im not sure if i am caught up yet lol.. sometimes i feel so behind and slow lol... . i still have grid spot 3, 19, 21, 22  still left empty.

22 has been released. The rest haven’t. Check out who is checking you! Message if you don’t get it!

Posted
6 minutes ago, KiraPanthera said:

Grid # 22 is the one you are missing, as the remainder are yet to be released.

My clue for that one is the following:

Clue # 20 - Grid # 22 – “Desperately Seeking........” 🍸🍸 😁

Posted

awesome.. got it.. thank you so much.... wooot... only got 3, 19, 21 left... this round deff is more challenging then the last round of this i played.. well played fetish. 

Posted
I think I’m missing two… any help would be greatly appreciated!!