Her Boy

Posted (edited)

How he looks at me. That lust in his eyes is tantalising. His hunger for me feeds my desire to have him. My boy, such a good boy he knows how to please me. Equally I love to gratify his needs and having such a well-behaved toy is also fun.

I give him that look back and then look down between my legs. Not a word spoken my boy knows his place precisely. His wry smile as he moves between my legs displays his pleasure more than any word could. I can tell how he gently rolls his tongue over my clit and around my lips he his savouring my taste. Gripping me harder with a groan as he enjoys my taste. Such a good boy. Running my hands through his hair he knows how to get me lost in a trance of pleasure. As he starts to suckle my clit my body starts to tense; unfortunately, an action he is acutely aware off. Leaving me lingering my patience lost I start to writhe over his tongue pulling his hair and tongue firm against me until I climax. Sometimes he is not a good boy he needs to be punished.

Pushing him away from me I tell him to lay down on the bed. I run my hand across his lips and jaw cleaning my wetness from him but firmly clasping his jaw as I kiss him. Just to let him know he is trouble for that tease. But he is a glutton for punishment, he has never said it but I know he does it on purpose to get a reaction from me. But I can’t deny it does work and well I do like it. He knows it brings out the Top in me even more. Perhaps he is a good boy after all. Still this will not save him from my retribution.

Decisions. Decisions. First off let’s make sure he’s restrained and not able to resist. As I take out the rope from the drawer his arms are already in position to be tied to headboard. I love how hard he is for me after eating me. I wonder how hard I could get him. This seems like a task for my wand. He is so firm in my hand and as I turn on the wand I can feel him twitch. Right the highest setting it is time for my revenge. I place the wand on the end of his member. The vibrations also pulsating down my hand as I hold him firm. His groans, his twitches, his tensing only edges me on to tease him more. I relish watching his struggle against the pleasure. His clenching I can tell he is close already, I better turn it down a bit. I grasp his balls hard in my hand. Not yet, he needs to be punished more. I need to see his struggle. That’s better he’s unclenching. Good Boy. Now to make him twitch. Thankfully I know precisely what to do too keep him on the edge. I massage his cock with both hands gently rolling him and up and down. His gasps let me know I am on the right track as he is left breathless.

Right now to up the ante. My real pay back. As I stop I can see him relax his body almost melting into the bed. At least he can get a bit of a rest bite he's going too need it. I love putting my harness on I feel so powerful with my cock its invigorating. Just stroking it makes me feel formidable. Knowing what I can do to him with it, how I can make him feel, how I can make him orgasm. The sadist part of me also wants to make sure he feels it aswell. Just enough so when he sits down tomorrow it reminds him of the pleasure and that he is mine.

I untie him and just say doggy. No more is needed just a simple instruction. And face the mirror. I also want to see his face as he enjoys it. I admire whilst grabbing the lube. My boy does have quite a nice tight peachy bottom. I'm a little envious but I do also adore my curves and his peach does nestle in quite nicely in my hips. I can see in the mirror he's fixated watching me, knowing he wants its a thrill itself. Wielding this power does also make me quite wet myself. Uncontrollably I give him a firm spank before we start I had been enjoying the view for far too long to be able to stop myself.

The little groans as I tease him with the tip are cute. But it's not cute I want. I want real moans. Screams of pleasure, the begging of more. I want to do to him what he does to me I want him orgasm until he can't take anymore and then again. So that he can't help but to collapse motionless in the bed exasperated from pleasure. As I slide in that moan is electrifying and I can see the whites of eyes as they roll in enjoyment for me. Watching his rapture is empowering. As I make sure I slide the full length back and forth the moans get louder edging me on to go faster gently but surely building up my speed responding to his body and his moans. Something very satisfying on how I can make him grasp the bedsheets in his hands moaning into them. My boy better man up soon though I need to take him hard I want to make him scream. Then he says it, music to my ears. Fuck me. I grasp his hips pull him close to me. The sound of his arse slapping against my hips is so fulfilling. I can tell his close. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. He exclaims driving me on to give him what he wants. I encorage him on. Cum for me, that's it cum for me scream for me. I take him in my hand and tug on him hard. Then the relase an explosion. Good Boy. But I am not done yet I continue to fuck him until he physically can't hold his position anymore and collapses into the bed. Giving him a cheeky spank as he goes down. That's it that's what I wanted. He is done. I have completely spent him for now and feel so satisfied in myself that I can do this to him.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
8 minutes ago, CuriousLearner said:
😍

Thank you 🤍🤍

Posted
18 hours ago, Jeckmansr said:
Good stuff 😎

Thank you!