My Goddess

Posted
I was two hours late. I had kept my Goddess waiting and I didn’t know what to expect. Would she reject me, probably not because I had noticed a hint of compassion that I was travelling so far from Northampton to Sheffield.

I eventually arrived at my Goddess’s Temple. I was greeted at the door by Master Bear who led me to a bedroom and described her to me. He said she was beautiful and good humoured but strict and severe in the dungeon.

The Goddess who arrived in the waiting area took my breath away, beautiful, petite, light brown hair cut short, body hugging tights and a body hugging top that showed her upper cleavage she had small firm breasts and her nipples flirted with my visual senses. She had a warm, friendly, beautiful face. From that moment on she had me mesmerised and completely bewitched and bewildered under her honest, confident and searching gaze. I had worn cheap, pink knickers that I was commanded to buy and wear for 24 hours to show my obedience.

In the waiting area she discussed how the Goddess/submissive relationship would work. We had a friendly discussion about what my *** threshold might be. She got a delighted smile on her face when I said that I thought it was quite high. She said she would cautiously test that and see what I could endure. I was left in trepidation that I had just about given her full license to do what she wanted to me for her pleasure and hers alone. I was there to serve my Goddess and the thrill of that made my heart beat, my *** quicken and I could feel the stirring in my loins. I was going to entrust myself completely into her control and obey her instructions and commands implicitly as discussed in all of our online conversations. I would yield and obey completely, my cock,my soul,all of me. She told me to undress and gave me two minutes to do it.

She came back and led me into the dungeon and asked if there was anything that was a sensitive issue to me that she shouldn’t comment on. I told her that I was happy in my skin and that there was nothing. She stood in front of me, naked before her eyes and she was my critique. “Not a bad body, nice muscle in your legs, a bit of fat on your stomach but overall quite athletic”. She asked me to put ankle and wrist cuffs on and then cuffed my wrists and hands to a frame so that I was tightly and firmly spreadeagled in an x shape. She asked me how I was feeling and smiled when I told her that I felt free of thought and responsibility. The decision making was all hers and I would obey my Goddess. I watched as she selected an array of floggers. She told me to give her a rating of 0-10 as to the *** felt and proceeded to flog me. I was relieved that no whips were being used. They would come in the next visit. She flogged my back and bum as I called out the numbers, 7,6,5,8. She finished with a paddle on my bum which stung quite a bit more and said that it was reddening my bum nicely. I felt excitement at her dominance and control and that I was completely at her mercy. There were two more sharp stings on my bum cheeks which I called out as 8. It was ***ful but exhilarating that I was totally at her mercy.

She then released me, sat down and ordered me to kneel with my hands behind my head. “You may completely kiss your Goddess’ s feet now, no higher than my ankles and don’t skip on any area. “ I kissed her feet completely with firmly imprinted pecks through her black, sheer stockings, including her toes, ankles, bridges, arches and heels. When I had covered all areas she said “You must completely kiss my legs only from ankle to knee, no higher.” I proceeded to follow her demand to kiss only the areas she had allowed. She wasn’t going to give me the thrill of going higher. I could only hope that would be on offer next time. This delightful task alone had induced some precum oozing from the tip of my cock. She told me to stand again and gave me rules that first of all I must not admire her body in any way because she was above my station. Secondly I must never like anything she is doing when she asks me, pleasure or ***. Thirdly I must ask permission to speak or ask a question.
My Goddess told me to kneel in front of her again while she gave me a big black penis dildo to suck. This was an opportunity to satisfy my curiosity about deepthroating. She had told me to suck on it but I found myself making sure that I ***d my mouth to the base. I started to gag and she said “That’s right, take it all in and gag. “ Each time that I went forward I experienced a gag reflex and started to *** as it got to my throat. She told me to face fuck the gag and I proceeded to go a bit quicker, each time gagging as it went down my throat. “Okay one more time sub and this time hold it for as long as possible.” I gagged and ***d but relaxed my throat, holding it for longer before gagging again.

The next instruction was to follow her to the bathroom because she needed to pee and I would be with her while she did. “Look only at my face while I give you more rules about being a sub.” She peed while telling me her rules and then proceeded to dry her vagina while I looked in her eyes, agonisingly wanting to peek at her lady bits and inner thighs. As she got up from the loo she said that maybe next time she would get me to lick her dry. My heart raced at that prospective promise. I may get an opportunity to lick my Goddess’s vagina next time ,which I had surreptitiously glanced at as she got up to flush the toilet.

We went back to the dungeon where she ordered me to lie face down on the whipping bench. I then was instructed to call out the orders of severity in *** again, 6,5,7,7,8,with two sharp lashes with the flogger which she had swapped out with another. I winced and gave her a 9. I wasn’t going to give it a 10 because I was hoping for harder next time. I was thinking that I needed to change my ratings to get a harder beating from my Goddess. After all my Goddess punished me to make me a better submissive slave, and it was for my own good. She got me to stand up again for some blows as I started to make a comment. Suddenly I was rocked by a severely hard slap as she chastised me for talking out of turn. I was in shock as it had come out of nowhere! After that I certainly remembered that rule and I am sure that I will never forget that again!

I was led down step by step on my bum down the stairs where she had told me to follow Master Bear’s instructions. She must have been testing my reaction and ,when she saw my look of horror, she said “if Master Bear wants a drink you must pour him one. “She went away and then returned and told me to pour her and Master Bear a drink. She then told me to get on all fours as she needed somewhere to rest her legs.

Later on when I drove home I was reflecting on my whole experience and realised that I was totally under my Goddess’s rule and would obey everything my Goddess commanded. I was owned and a slave of my Goddess more than I had realised.
Posted
Dedicated to my friend on my profile!