Day Of The Goddess

VILKDUJA

Posted

So, once again Friday the 13th has come around again. A date known traditionally, long before Patriarchal times, as the Day Of The Goddess. A day to celebrate the Divine feminity that exists, to some extent or other, some naturally greater, some obviously lesser, in each & every one of us. A day to celebrate the feminine energies, the feminine creativities, the feminine power. So, with this in mind, may I wish to all who identify as a lady here - whatever role you see yourself in or fulfilling - a very happy, successful & prosperous Day Of The Goddess.

Posted
Oh wow! How well spoken! And thank you for enlighten us with content we (well some of us) have not known before.
For you, Goddess, I wish you a happy day, as much as you yourself want it to be!
I love the concept of divine feminists btw … but that’s another story :)
Take care Goddds!
Posted
You learn something new every day
Posted

I never knew this :) Thankyou for sharing 

Posted
9 minutes ago, nymphetaminx said:

I never knew this :) Thankyou for sharing 

You're welcome. Many people aren't aware of it & just associate the date with bad luck. It wasn't all that long ago I found out myself, it seemed appropriate information to share as it fits in well with the lifestyle, however someone chooses to identify as.

Posted
15 hours ago, Joi100 said:

That’s a beautiful day to celebrate

It really is, isn't it. So much better to know what the day is truly & originally about, & to be able to celebrate the wonder & beauty of it, than to be forever associating it with bad luck & misfortune, which didn't come about until much later.