Birth of the Goddess.

Wo****

Posted

I've always had an affinity with the wind. It stirs my soul. I love being in it. From those gentle summer breezes to those wild winter gales. I react to the weather. It can soothe me, or excite me, or exhilirate me.

A few days ago I had the honour of visiting a very special, spiritual place with Baldbold in Scotland.

I stood on a sacred stone, on the top of the hill, naked, and got absolutely swept up in the wind. I was literally in my element.

That's when I started to begin to understand just how beautiful and powerful I am as a woman and what a gift it is to ME as well as to those around me.

Baldbold, my Fenwolfe.... you scented the maiden in me, you honour the mother in me and you worship the crone in me.

With my history, you know how much that means to me.

As we made our way down that hillside the clouds broke and the new autumn equinox moon smiled upon us. 

I may well have metamorphisised Fenwolfe but in return you brought forth the Goddess.

Life, love, unity..

We is tribe x

🐤🐺

Posted (edited)

In honour of the Goddess

To sense your power ,opening as flower,at dusk's equinox hour......

Skyclad you rent clouds  ,the moon cresting silent streams of air.......

Onward blessed ,paths 'lucken' hare......blessed care,share.......awake n aware.......

you are Treasure...........💜🐺💜🙏 tribe is We.....

Life,love n Unity💜

💜🌀🌊🔥💚💜

Edited by Boldbald
Omissions
Posted
55 minutes ago, burton234 said:

It's all about fun

Yes. It's more than that though, too.

It's a deep, spiritual thing.

Posted

I had a similar experience climbing Silbury Hill in Avebury Wiltshire once I reached the summit point I turned to take in the view.In a field parallel to the a4 was an intricate crop circle bathed in the afternoon sun .Im an artist and I was so spiritually moved by this beautiful creation I put my arms in the air and thanked the universe. 20 years on I now live 15 miles from this magical place and visit when I wish

Posted
3 minutes ago, burton234 said:

Does it my happy deep inside your spiritual place

Can you rephrase that please?

Posted
1 minute ago, burton234 said:

U have deep inside of your Spirit

Thank you 😚

As do you. Deep calls to deep.

Posted
Just now, burton234 said:

Be free

I am. Now. And it's beautiful.

I wrote a poem called Free x

Posted
1 hour ago, burton234 said:

What is your Favorite weather

I love it all for different reasons.

Nothing beats a wild, windy day.

The kind of weather that stirs every atom in your soul. Makes you feel alive.

I love being out in thunderstorms.... rain lashing down, wind howling... it's primal.

Powerful.

Posted

When all the worrld has gone to sleep, into the forest the hunter creeps.

From out of the wild woods comes the call, the hunt is life the hunt is all.

An ancient forest beckons me, to run shyclad amongst the trees.

My lusty spear cannot wait, the gentle deer to penetrate.

Cernunnos, lord of beasts he grunts, come join us in the wild hunt.

BB)0(

Posted
21 minutes ago, burton234 said:

I love thunderstorm and cold and windy
And snow

Snow is a lot of fun 😊

A blizzard!

Followed by curling up on a Wolfskin in front of an open fire, or wood stove, drinking hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows.

Posted
4 hours ago, SirGreen said:

When all the worrld has gone to sleep, into the forest the hunter creeps.

From out of the wild woods comes the call, the hunt is life the hunt is all.

An ancient forest beckons me, to run shyclad amongst the trees.

My lusty spear cannot wait, the gentle deer to penetrate.

Cernunnos, lord of beasts he grunts, come join us in the wild hunt.

BB)0(

Beautiful 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
19 hours ago, Boldbald said:

Skyclad you rent clouds  ,the moon cresting silent streams of air.......

i mean just.....

liquid words.

beautiful

Posted
9 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

@Bounty @Boldbald

Two beautiful opening statements.

Love it

I feel it too, just for you two.

Thank you 😊😚

It was, and is, truly magick.

The wonder and beauty of it all is that it only strengthens and enhances me and those that I love.

That equinox moon really did herald the start of a new chapter. A new layer.

🙏

Posted
16 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Thank you 😊😚

It was, and is, truly magick.

The wonder and beauty of it all is that it only strengthens and enhances me and those that I love.

That equinox moon really did herald the start of a new chapter. A new layer.

🙏

buzzing for you

Posted
20 hours ago, Bounty said:

I've always had an affinity with the wind. It stirs my soul. I love being in it. From those gentle summer breezes to those wild winter gales. I react to the weather. It can soothe me, or excite me, or exhilirate me.

A few days ago I had the honour of visiting a very special, spiritual place with Baldbold in Scotland.

I stood on a sacred stone, on the top of the hill, naked, and got absolutely swept up in the wind. I was literally in my element.

That's when I started to begin to understand just how beautiful and powerful I am as a woman and what a gift it is to ME as well as to those around me.

Baldbold, my Fenwolfe.... you scented the maiden in me, you honour the mother in me and you worship the crone in me.

With my history, you know how much that means to me.

As we made our way down that hillside the clouds broke and the new autumn equinox moon smiled upon us. 

I may well have metamorphisised Fenwolfe but in return you brought forth the Goddess.

Life, love, unity..

We is tribe x

🐤🐺

Such an honour to be part of your journey, it is a privilege i will never take lightly. You're beautiful 😍 

❤❤💚🌀🔥🌊❤❤

Posted

Life,love n unity...🙏🐺🙏

@METALSIR Sir, you truly honour us n our journey in your kind words, i am priviledged to have been party to such a glorious awakening within such a beautiful soul.......a gift i shall cherish till death n beyond.....but this is just the once upon dreadtimes moment in an evolving narrative of our shared deviancy.........we would love to share ..............so tune in next week! When more will kink it's way into mythological erotica!😜🙏

Posted

@Firewitch my Queen, you know our humble hearts n we know you cherish them......thank you!🙏🐺🙏💋