Jump to content

What do you find sexier ( beards)


Dustykat

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone I was curious about what do people, in general find more sensual a nice tidy beard or a grizzly beard? I personally think a long tidy beard very sexy.

Posted
16 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Well that counts me out

I love your beard ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

Posted
18 minutes ago, Feral_MountianKing said:

I wish I could grow a beard.

Your funny, whatโ€™s that on your face ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Posted
As a proud beard owner of many years, I seem to have settled on what I now see is called a circle beard. I keep it fairly short, though my moustache grows a bit longer. I think it suits my face, and keeping it trimmed and fairly neat takes a few years off me.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Winston60 said:

As a proud beard owner of many years, I seem to have settled on what I now see is called a circle beard. I keep it fairly short, though my moustache grows a bit longer. I think it suits my face, and keeping it trimmed and fairly neat takes a few years off me.

I find it makes you look lovely ย ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

Posted
32 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

I find it makes you look lovely ย ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thank you! You are most kind. X

Posted

Can my answer be drippy beard... i love a drippy beard ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

Posted
12 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Can my answer be drippy beard... i love a drippy beard ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

I love that answer ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

Posted
31 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Can my answer be drippy beard... i love a drippy beard ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

love the sound of that mind

Posted
I LOVE LOVE LOVE beards, ๐Ÿ’–
I prefer neat and well kept, i like a full beard that still has jaw line shape, i like a little goaty, even a few days stubble.
I kinda really dont like a complete shave,, ๐Ÿ˜ž
Posted
58 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE beards, ๐Ÿ’–
I prefer neat and well kept, i like a full beard that still has jaw line shape, i like a little goaty, even a few days stubble.
I kinda really dont like a complete shave,, ๐Ÿ˜ž

Ooh, my kind of lady!

Posted

Im considering adding 'clean shaved' or 'no beard' as hard limits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, Winston60 said:

Ooh, my kind of lady!

ย 

Posted
13 hours ago, Dustykat said:

Your funny, whatโ€™s that on your face ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ummm.. Its naturally growing.. I have to trim it from time to time.

Posted
7 hours ago, Cheekysub247 said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE beards, ๐Ÿ’–
I prefer neat and well kept, i like a full beard that still has jaw line shape, i like a little goaty, even a few days stubble.
I kinda really dont like a complete shave,๐Ÿ˜ž

Yes a woman that appreciates a nice rugged-looking man.

Posted
2 hours ago, Feral_MountianKing said:

Ummm.. Its naturally growing.. I have to trim it from time to time.

I thought you can't grow a beard?

Posted
45 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

I thought you can't grow a beard?

You caught me. I was trying to keep it secret

Posted
7 minutes ago, Feral_MountianKing said:

You caught me. I was trying to keep it secret

Wow that was one well kept secret ๐Ÿ˜‘

Dancingbear225
Posted

I like to keep mine medium length. I let it grow out long enough to braid a couple of times, but it becomes very hard to manage, and seems to act like a bib when I eat soup.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Dancingbear225 said:

I like to keep mine medium length. I let it grow out long enough to braid a couple of times, but it becomes very hard to manage, and seems to act like a bib when I eat soup.

So you have a wild beard? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”

Dancingbear225
Posted

Yes, the Mane gets wild, and must be tamed.

Posted
2 hours ago, Leisa said:

Must be tidy.

Itโ€™s my favouriteย 

×
×
  • Create New...