How do I continue from here?

Posted

Today , on the way back from my local beauty Salon..having my nails ..eyeliner , false eyelashes etc done..for a womans  only Fund raising event where I will be helping out..starts at midnight , a 12 hour event...Cancer Research..Walking back wearing the outfit that I will be wearing tonight inc heeled sandals which made me walk in a very sexy way..I was looked at by a very attractive female....we passed...I looked back and at the same time so did she..continued walking...felt a tap on my shoulder...turned around..It was her....What she said was  I love the way you look...you look so hot.!...I can't believe I am going to say this..but ..I want to have sex with you..!...Gave me a bit of paper with her number..that was about 5 hours ago.!..Rang the Number...please leave message...I did not..!..What do I do..I am really careful with any casual sexual one offs..99.99% would result in a No from me...but this has got me incredibly curious..Any one willing to give really honest advice...this a real life situation not a fantasy..

Posted

Honestly i'd leave a message.

Posted

What the hell are you waiting for!

Posted

Cassie, what you got to lose ! Leave a message.

Posted

I did pluck up the courage to ring her this morning , expected her to be at work......said hello etc...she said hello ..as soon as mentioned who I was she  put the phone down.! A few minutes later ...must of done a last nos redial...she rang back...meeting tomorrow morning in our local Costa..!...I think what I was wearing and how looked is what turned her on.!.Wish I could decide what to wear etc tomorrow..She lives 10 minutes away and is single..!..Age ..?..Cassie..

Posted

Hehe - nice one Cassie

Doesn't happen everyday does it !

Posted

Thanks...I do not think I will be able to sleep tonight...Cassie

Posted

I will report tomorrow....So nervous and anxious..!....Even an upset tummy..!..Cassie

Posted

I loved reading this post, seems to me you're due a bit of good luck..but don't be so nervous you make yourself ill. I really don't want to put a damp squib on anything, but..its only coffee unless and  you both decide otherwise after your meet, relax and just be yourself and I'm sure at the very least you'll have a wonderful chat with a potential new friend. Good luck 😊

Posted

So.....how did it go? 

• 11 months later...
Posted

Go for it.Perhaps let a friend know where you are going though.I usually arrange to send a "home safe" email.Did i say usually? naughty.xxx

Posted

Well leave a message lol she might have been out! Ya never know where it'll take you and who knows, it might not just be casual later.