First contact

sissy_petra_uk_slut

Posted
I won’t ever message someone without a thorough understanding of who they are/what they want from reading their entire profile. It just seems good manners. Sadly that’s an alien concept to some.
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Im the same, and fully agree with your comments.

Posted

I understand what you are saying if you lovemy profile so much like they state at the start they should have read my profile you would think, but you get hey what are you looking for? I think I'm looking for is a 3 leged green 4 eyed monster yes that is In my profile but no so what is the point of having a profile. Why not play Russian ruelet with who we speak to than let's spin and see I should talk to this guy he looks cool he doesn't like the same stuff as me and he is looking for a guy but who cares I'm the right woman for him. I will change him to like women. Wow I try to be nice to them but it's getting harder every time and love you *** from a different mother 💋🧚‍♀️

Posted
14 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

I understand what you are saying if you lovemy profile so much like they state at the start they should have read my profile you would think, but you get hey what are you looking for? I think I'm looking for is a 3 leged green 4 eyed monster yes that is In my profile but no so what is the point of having a profile. Why not play Russian ruelet with who we speak to than let's spin and see I should talk to this guy he looks cool he doesn't like the same stuff as me and he is looking for a guy but who cares I'm the right woman for him. I will change him to like women. Wow I try to be nice to them but it's getting harder every time and love you *** from a different mother 💋🧚‍♀️

When you find that 3 leged green 4 eyed monster. Please share with us all that would be a good catch 🤣

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cimky said:

When you find that 3 leged green 4 eyed monster. Please share with us all that would be a good catch 🤣

I know but he is eluding me 🧚‍♀️

Posted
It’s a great idea. You know I can certainly appreciate it. ✌️
  • 1 year later...