Photo categories?

Gh****

Posted
What does it mean when the app tells me my photo was moved to a different category? 🤔 I am slightly lost, help a bean out, thanks in advance!
Posted

So photos get ranked as whether they are "Safe for Work" or "Not Safe for Work" - this limits who can see them and when.

So someone who hasn't age verified cannot see NSFW pictures.

Posted
2 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

So photos get ranked as whether they are "Safe for Work" or "Not Safe for Work" - this limits who can see them and when.

So someone who hasn't age verified cannot see NSFW pictures.

Does that mean the flame thing is nsfw?

• 3 weeks later...
Sir-Mark-NL
Posted
Then how come, on the App I'm age-verified and on the website I'm not?
  • 1 month later...
Posted

TBH, I find the whole photo thing baffling. Am I right in thinking that the only other person who can appear in photos is your partner assuming you have a couple profile? That's very limiting in terms of show my rope work as I don't really self-tie :-)

Posted
1 hour ago, Esinem said:

TBH, I find the whole photo thing baffling. Am I right in thinking that the only other person who can appear in photos is your partner assuming you have a couple profile? That's very limiting in terms of show my rope work as I don't really self-tie :-)

currently the rules are

*unless* you have a couples profile then only you can appear
if you have a couples profile then photos can be either or both of you

I know there was mention a while ago this was being reviewed 

Posted

I'm half curious as of if it is still going ahead - but

initially I think the purpose was "this is a dating site, why would you want a picture up of anyone *other* than yourself" but I've seen how the site has evolved over the years and there's more and more people who are either poly, or want to show off work - or - are only here for the community element rather than a relationship

my but is, last year MasterCard and Visa brought out new regulations which all adult sites have to comply to.  This site didn't appear to have to make any changes as it was already pretty compliant - but - only allowing photos of the user is an easier way to keep within the card rules than relaxing that.  

Posted

Hi.

I've spoken with support as there have been a couple of small photo changes, but

no - this isn't going to happen for the foreseeable.  If it is a solo account pictures must only be of you.  If it is a couples account photos can be of one or both of you but no others.

One thing that has been relaxed is things like pet/*** photos providing it is clearly in a cutsie way ("Here is me and my kitty cat") rather than anything that could vaguely be deemed sexual 

Posted
On 5/8/2022 at 11:36 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I'm half curious as of if it is still going ahead - but

initially I think the purpose was "this is a dating site, why would you want a picture up of anyone *other* than yourself" but I've seen how the site has evolved over the years and there's more and more people who are either poly, or want to show off work - or - are only here for the community element rather than a relationship

my but is, last year MasterCard and Visa brought out new regulations which all adult sites have to comply to.  This site didn't appear to have to make any changes as it was already pretty compliant - but - only allowing photos of the user is an easier way to keep within the card rules than relaxing that.  

It affects me since my main skill is shibari and I don't self-tie

• 5 months later...
Posted
May 15, Esinem said:

It affects me since my main skill is shibari and I don't self-tie

Sorry to reactivate this old post, but I've just come across this same issue! I'm trying to show off my work and photos keep disappearing! Have you (or anyone) found a work around or ways to have photos of others stay on singles profile?

Posted

It was mentioned after the review that nope - photos must be of you and you alone.

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

It was mentioned after the review that nope - photos must be of you and you alone.

Thank you for the update. Such a shame but it is what it is