Turn off

Posted
I've notice that not beeing British for some womens it's a big turn off, why is that? I'm no trying to be rude or anything like that, I'm just curious. Is just about the way I look?

Thank you

Btw c0sy from Romania, 27 yo.
Posted
Some people just have that kind of preference and I couldn't tell you why. In my experience, I've noticed that this kind of preference appears more prominently in women than men. And again, I couldn't tell you why.
It might be looks, it might be accent (I know some accents have a tendency to melt people's hearts)
I'm sure there are women who would be super turned on by a Romanian such as yourself, but finding that will likely be difficult
Posted
1 minute ago, KinkyKy said:
Some people just have that kind of preference and I couldn't tell you why. In my experience, I've noticed that this kind of preference appears more prominently in women than men. And again, I couldn't tell you why.
It might be looks, it might be accent (I know some accents have a tendency to melt people's hearts)
I'm sure there are women who would be super turned on by a Romanian such as yourself, but finding that will likely be difficult

*likely be difficult if that's all that matters to the both of you, that is

Posted
I guess you would have to ask those women for the answer.
Have they actually said it's because you're not British? Or is that just your perception/interpretation based on not getting a reply to a message?
As for the way you look being the reason, attraction is a subjective thing, so for some it may be they're not attracted to you, but for others it won't be the reason. Based on your pics though there's nothing that stands out as a "turn off" beyond personal choice/preference.
Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
I guess you would have to ask those women for the answer.
Have they actually said it's because you're not British? Or is that just your perception/interpretation based on not getting a reply to a message?
As for the way you look being the reason, attraction is a subjective thing, so for some it may be they're not attracted to you, but for others it won't be the reason. Based on your pics though there's nothing that stands out as a "turn off" beyond personal choice/preference.

In 60% cases to conv dies when I'm saying I'm from Romania, I'm trying to understand, that's all. I can accept the fact that some people they just don't like me.

Posted
Everyone has a preferences why do you search British women and not women from your country? So.
Dont forget Brexit happened because of Eastern Europeans, they are slagged off in news creating the hatred towards them, so Boris etc can get all the power which they didnt get in Brussel. Plus people were unhappy with all homeless and crime from people in your country. So they dont have a good reputation here and Brits generally emphasise proper accent, if u dont have one you have a difficult time getting good job. I was almost beaten up few times by *** Brit women on street and so did men - several Polish or Rom were beaten to death during the Brexit debate. And they also beaten up guy from central Eu just because he spoke his language. Nothing happened to him he is released out of jail. Of if they find your body lying in park they wont even investigate the cause of death they will throw you into kiln and tell your family you died from natural cause. Men here dont care about accent they r happy for any woman they can touch. When it comes to marriage the higher class men prefer same nationality woman because of reputation. Its same with men in your country- they too have preferences who not to marry.
Posted
Im spanish and some women are very racist about it. However, for most of them, I’m exotic. Is weird…
Posted
43 minutes ago, DuckArtist said:

Who delated my comment? Why?

no one

in this forum all comments need approved; we just hadn't done yours yet

Posted
Simple answer - because that's their choice, their preference, their perogative, to be with who they want to be with.

Posted
You're talking to the wrong woman if that's what you think
Posted
For me an Eastern European accent is an aphrodisiac and it melts me completely. Everyone’s different. Please don’t take it to heart.
Posted
I love British but I love almost anyone with an accent
Posted

Being *anything* for some people is a turn off

but then, often a turn on for someone else

Often conversations die when they stop being conversational. 

Posted
18 hours ago, DuckArtist said:
Everyone has a preferences why do you search British women and not women from your country? So.
Dont forget Brexit happened because of Eastern Europeans, they are slagged off in news creating the hatred towards them, so Boris etc can get all the power which they didnt get in Brussel. Plus people were unhappy with all homeless and crime from people in your country. So they dont have a good reputation here and Brits generally emphasise proper accent, if u dont have one you have a difficult time getting good job. I was almost beaten up few times by *** Brit women on street and so did men - several Polish or Rom were beaten to death during the Brexit debate. And they also beaten up guy from central Eu just because he spoke his language. Nothing happened to him he is released out of jail. Of if they find your body lying in park they wont even investigate the cause of death they will throw you into kiln and tell your family you died from natural cause. Men here dont care about accent they r happy for any woman they can touch. When it comes to marriage the higher class men prefer same nationality woman because of reputation. Its same with men in your country- they too have preferences who not to marry.

That’s crazy. You can’t judge people based on the acts of someone else just because they’re from that place that whatever happened. Totally absurd

Posted
Its no turn off for me However I struggle understanding other accents which leads to confusion so I tend to avoid it x
Posted
Yes they just avoid you instead of making effort. Try to speak with Americans they are a pleasure to speak with. And also curious about other cultures.
Posted
My friend only dates within her nationality because of the shared background/history/culture/upbringing so that’s another thing to consider..

it may also just be that you’re not their type?

Id advise asking the women you’re seeking the question to get the correct answer, provided they weren’t ..unpleasant to you x
Posted
Saturday at 02:36 PM, DuckArtist said:

I’m sorry that us brits have given you such a bad perception of us, I’d love to hope we are really not as bad as you make us out to be, I’m British and absolutely love an accent. The British do tend to be straight to the point which can often seem aggressive but we really are not. Obviously you will find a few bad eggs but that’s the same in every country.

Posted
Saturday at 02:55 PM, Ignar said:
Im spanish and some women are very racist about it. However, for most of them, I’m exotic. Is weird…

I love a Spanish accent, I love Spanish men in general 😂

Posted
I was several times ***d bullied even physically attacked during Brexit referendum and you say ' bad apples are everywhere'?
I love it when people who have no idea how is it to be immigrant even after 12 years living in Uk, giving you advices. When you gonna experience yourself then advice us.
Posted
11 hours ago, DuckArtist said:
I was several times ***d bullied even physically attacked during Brexit referendum and you say ' bad apples are everywhere'?
I love it when people who have no idea how is it to be immigrant even after 12 years living in Uk, giving you advices. When you gonna experience yourself then advice us.

Wow, I imagine that attitude you have didn’t help. You seem extremely rude.