Turn offs!

se****

Posted
What is the most unattractive thing someone could have on their profile for you personally?
Posted
Nothing. As in a blank profile. Or approaching me without reading mine. Absolute pet hate for 99% of people on this site tbh is those who don't read or have a bio.
Posted

Remember this is the kink academy - please keep responses SFW or ASFW and use * on any explicit words - thanks.

Posted
‘No limits’ - nuh uh, come back when you’ve worked on yourself.
Posted
blank profile or blurred face pics…. or jus extremely low quality pictures…. also dont rlly like ppl who dont have a clear idea of what theyre looking for on here
Posted
When doms message you without reading your bio and immediately start using honorifics in the first 50 seconds of messaging you
Posted
All the things they don't want,and nothing they would like.So negative!
Posted
Like said before blank profiles or like on a few other places that have been taken over by only fans
Posted
23 minutes ago, brattylittlelily said:
When doms message you without reading your bio and immediately start using honorifics in the first 50 seconds of messaging you

This all of this also “Wanna be my sub?” Umm I don’t even know you. Or be a good sub and…. Ummm I am a good one not for you tho🤣

Posted
I'm enby, so, quickest way to get me to ignore someone is if they are straight and match me anyway. Aside from that, definitely pushyness or traumadumping. Just not what I am looking for
Posted
Profiles with hidden pictures and no information. Also rude peoplee
Posted
42 minutes ago, peavley said:

All the things they don't want,and nothing they would like.So negative!

Exactly if somebody else turned around and did that to them they wouldn’t like it or want that kind of disrespect or for anyone to cross their boundaries but it’s apparently okay for them to do that 🙄and even when it’s clearly stated on your profile that you don’t want people messaging you using honorifics they don’t give a f**k

Posted
27 minutes ago, Squidmo said:

This all of this also “Wanna be my sub?” Umm I don’t even know you. Or be a good sub and…. Ummm I am a good one not for you tho🤣

😂 Ooft I get the same kind of messages 😂 it’s literally them just giving away all their red flags and using honorifics without your consent and they say things like “hey little one” when they don’t know you

Posted

Profiles that have CNC in it and the different layers to it do t care for it if I say no it’s a no C*m **** hate that vile word 🙄

Posted
18 minutes ago, Songanderror said:

I'm enby, so, quickest way to get me to ignore someone is if they are straight and match me anyway. Aside from that, definitely pushyness or traumadumping. Just not what I am looking for

I don't understand this? You don't want people to match with you? "match me anyway" implies you have sent them something/like/whatever, and they matched... So I am confused.

I am NB, (profile not updated) but I am curious to why its worth ignoring someone who is straight? I don't know if I am missing something here. xx

Posted
It's simply when people show that they do not see me as enby and match me even though their profile shows they are only into men or smth like that
Posted
1 hour ago, Railings said:
‘No limits’ - nuh uh, come back when you’ve worked on yourself.

Exactly I absolutely agree with you you gotta have limits when it comes to this lifestyle

Posted
Blank profiles, profiles that say "no limits" as that's just BS everyone has limits & ones that say "tell me what you'd do to me"
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

I don't understand this? You don't want people to match with you? "match me anyway" implies you have sent them something/like/whatever, and they matched... So I am confused.

I am NB, (profile not updated) but I am curious to why its worth ignoring someone who is straight? I don't know if I am missing something here. xx

idk how OP feels but for me, someone who identifies as trans (genderqueer), if someone were to approach me seeking a dynamic while stating theyre straight, itd feel as though they are ignoring my gender identity and seeing me as just a hole lmfao.

if u are attracted to me: u are in fact, not straight; so if u hold onto that, u obviously arent seeing me for me and thats something i cant respect

Posted

I guess this can come out wrong... So I'd better make it clear that I'm not trying to kink-shame.

It's luckily not that often, I come across these kinds of profiles, but when I do, I get instantly turned off by profiles (not only on this site) that have bio descriptions treating the reader as if they're inferior to the person owning that profile. Things like people writing in their bio that they're a queen/goddess/princess and acting as if a dom/sub dynamic is already established simply by the two of us existing in the same world.

Posted
Most of what’s been commented already + vulgar profile names, blatant vulgarity on their page, only one photo…
Posted
Tbh, from when people could get through my fliter, the automatic turn off was they haven't read my profile or have abusive ways in speaking with me. (Meaning that they portray themselves as Dom's, but have a concerning history with women in general) I feel like it's okay for blank profiles or how ever someone wants to set there pfp up, just don't come straight out the back treating me and my time as a kink dispensary. I'm a human person, not a sex robot
Posted

No limits. That is a crock of sh*t. Men who call me Mommy.