Turn offs!

se****

Posted
Yikes, yeah, if someone ever said you remind me of (insert family member) that would top my list as well 
Posted
9 hours ago, Msfergz said:
Well tonight I received as a first message you remind me of my whxxe of a mother or something along those lines. So that now is top of turn offs... Reminded of mother

Oh my Gods, I’m sorry for that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Blank profile or specifically saying they just want someone on the side their wife/gf doesn't know about
Posted
Number 1 turnoff...not actually reading my profile and messaging me thinking you are entitled to me. Majority of the messages are those that don't even meet my age requirement. If you lack that much attention to detail to take the time to read, this is a major major turnoff for me.

Now if you read my profile, see you don't meet my needs and send me a respectful message wishing me well, I'm cool with that. But don't be that disrespectful, arrogant, entitled fool that sends me a message because you are desperate for attention and think i will engage in conversation. I will NOT BE NICE in my conversation engagement!!
Posted

People who do not read profiles. I understand some can not have face puctures so understand that.

Posted
Demanding that I call you Daddy.
Posted
You're non sexual visual is far more important than exposing yourself
Posted
People who act like they are "YOUR DOM" when in fact they aren't and are just getting to know you. I also agree people who do not read profiles and just come at you any kind of way is also kind of a turn off lol. And for me personally people who have rather bad attitudes or overly cocky. There's a difference between being confident and confidently being an ass 🤣
Rena-5651
Posted
1 hour ago, Berrycurious95 said:
People who act like they are "YOUR DOM" when in fact they aren't and are just getting to know you. I also agree people who do not read profiles and just come at you any kind of way is also kind of a turn off lol. And for me personally people who have rather bad attitudes or overly cocky. There's a difference between being confident and confidently being an ass 🤣

Omfg yesssss say it louder for the people in the back please!

Posted
The assumption by some ‘Doms’ that because you are submissive you have self confidence issues. When they realise I don’t and I have built a good life and future for myself - the vibe changes. It’s like I’m not broken enough.
Posted
21 hours ago, Railings said:
The assumption by some ‘Doms’ that because you are submissive you have self confidence issues. When they realise I don’t and I have built a good life and future for myself - the vibe changes. It’s like I’m not broken enough.

Dang... thats a good one. I myself haven't talked to any but I could see that getting annoying

Posted
To clarify I meant I haven't talked to any that have seemed to do this
Posted
2 hours ago, Berrycurious95 said:
To clarify I meant I haven't talked to any that have seemed to do this

Then I’m glad you’re possibly having a better time here than me 🖤

Posted
5 minutes ago, Railings said:

Then I’m glad you’re possibly having a better time here than me 🖤

Actually to be honest as a black male sub-leaning switch I find it incredibly difficult lol

Posted
3 minutes ago, Berrycurious95 said:

Actually to be honest as a black male sub-leaning switch I find it incredibly difficult lol

Oh dear, I spoke too soon! I’m sorry!

Posted
27 minutes ago, Railings said:

Oh dear, I spoke too soon! I’m sorry!

Haha don't be it's not your fault! I just find people seem to expect I am just dom through and through and it can get tiring lol. But I certainly could be with the right person it just depends on the vibe

Posted
Turn off is not getting any communication so somebody would contact me I would communicate back
Posted
Consent is really important and without it is a huge turn off
Posted
Thinking because it's a kink app they don't have to have manners hello, good Morning, good night
Posted
My turn off is when toxicity can't be seen on both sides in what we don't like
Posted
March 1, luxvontrier said:
If someone makes a big deal about them being "trained" as a Dom. I know you can be trained to do certain things properly and learn through workshops, but unless you are or were a professional, or have been in the scene for years, I find it hard to believe you've been completely "trained" by another Dom. In my personal experience, those people do not tend to be good negotiators, feel that they're owed my submission, and some of them have fed me misinformation under the guise of "oh, I've been trained, you just wouldn't know about this particular practice because it's underground and you can't find anything on the internet about it." It's hard to tell if someone is lying or not by looking at their profile but once you initiate conversations about kink with them, it becomes pretty clear who's legitimate and who's not. There's also the people my age who say they're very experienced... yes, you can have experience at 18/19, but we're still young and learning, let's not get too big for our britches here haha. Otherwise I don't have many turn-offs just from looking at someone's profile, honestly.

You can’t judge everyone by their immaturity. I’ve be thought by a switch and she was good at what she did, she was a dominatrix.
But when an individual makes a big deal about it that’s red flags he’s showing you to not deal with him/her. I’m sorry this is off topic. But the turn off what I see is always nsa, but later they’re not looking for anything.

Posted
There’s a lot of turnoffs I be seeing on peoples profiles besides, smoking, is the false information on what they’re looking for and being offended by it when being called out on it, then getting blocked 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂 there’s so many immature people on here and how many people make fetlife look like it’s a joke. Soon my subscription is done I’m gone, I’m disappointed with this.
Posted
Another turn. I was talking to a mutual on this app for weeks. He talk so sexual and what he can do to me. That man was a whole disappointment 😥 and waste on my time. Turn off talks a big talk and can't back it up. Gaslighting
Posted

@facetonthehunt88499 I hear you on fakes and immaturity issues. Unfortunately, that's more of an issue with people in general though. Sadly, it's going to be an issue we run into wherever we go.

For me, the biggest turn-off would be people who are afraid to speak their minds, afraid to take chances and open up. Hesitation is understandable, but at some point, people need to trust that they aren't going to be judged or looked down on just because they THINK their kink isn't commonly shared.