Turn offs!

se****

Posted
Off putting usernames. Don't even need to read the bio!
Posted
Having a profile that looks like they're only here to scam desperate dudes out of their ***.
Posted
For me personally. When I see someone young, who looks like they’re only here for attention. That’s a turn off for me. They’ll either have no description and a bunch of nsfw pictures of themselves up, or 1-2 pictures up and their social media usernames in their profile, and nothing else. And their limits will say something like “find out”
Posted
1 hour ago, NexumSange said:

Most of what’s been commented already + vulgar profile names, blatant vulgarity on their page, only one photo…

"I just want to bang a ***** hard" lol Do they really think they are going to attract someone hahaha 

Posted
No photos, barely filled out profile, pro/fin (nothing against them personally, but I'm looking for someone that wants to do this because they enjoy it, not because they need rent ***).
People that are quick to "claim" me as their own.
People that message me without reading my bio (I hate getting asked what my kinks/limits are right off the bat, shows me you dont actually care).

People that say they have to be discreet so their (boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse) doesnt find out. I'm not into cheating and have no interest in helping you cheat. It isnt kinky, its messed up. Break up with your partner or discuss a poly relationship if your needs arent being satisfied.
Posted
2 hours ago, sicckbaby said:

idk how OP feels but for me, someone who identifies as trans (genderqueer), if someone were to approach me seeking a dynamic while stating theyre straight, itd feel as though they are ignoring my gender identity and seeing me as just a hole lmfao.

if u are attracted to me: u are in fact, not straight; so if u hold onto that, u obviously arent seeing me for me and thats something i cant respect

I don't know and didn't want to assume what gender the person was, or meant who approaches them. But the person specified :) 

Posted
No mention of relationship status or what type of dynamic they are looking for. Anything sexist or bigoted. Any lack of mention of safety or limits.
Posted

Many things! things that have already been said by others . My pet hate is liars

Posted
Having no limits or very little effort in a bio. Shows how much effort they will put in you.
Posted
What really turns me off is when i see a profile saying they support the mod staff of this app/website
Posted
Primarily filtered pictures. Why waste time? If it’s a big enough deal you’re hiding then when you meet someone in person it’s going to be a deal.
Biggest irritant is people using the terms cnc, primal, and brat without knowing what they mean. You’re not a brat if you’re rude and obnoxious to everyone around you. You’re an ass.
Posted
Unicorn Hunters. I am more than just an object for your bedroom.
Posted
No limits.
Messy background.
Boasting how big they are down south.
Ridiculous/cringe/vulgar usernames.
No effort with photos.
Bad/lazy spelling.
Posted
5 hours ago, inconceivable said:
Off putting usernames. Don't even need to read the bio!

🙌🙌🙌🙌😂

Posted
14 hours ago, Songanderror said:
It's simply when people show that they do not see me as enby and match me even though their profile shows they are only into men or smth like that

Quick question: Why not use NB, which is for non-binary obviously, instead of using your term "enby?"

Posted
I'm fairly descriptive in my profile. When I see another profile's preferences are on the opposite spectrum, I'm all for conversation and curiosity, but nothing more. Simply put, I won't be able to give you the pleasure you seek. I sincerely want you to find the right match, and I want the same for myself. We should find our best fits. 😊
Posted
3 hours ago, Travibara said:

Quick question: Why not use NB, which is for non-binary obviously, instead of using your term "enby?"

Enby is another acceptable and widely used abbreviation for Non-Binary. I myself came to know ‘enby’ long before seeing NB.

Posted
12 hours ago, elvon420 said:

What really turns me off is when i see a profile saying they support the mod staff of this app/website

OK I've got to ask - why is this a turn off?

Posted
53 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

OK I've got to ask - why is this a turn off?

Because the mods are anti free speech. 1st amendment applies to me and not them and theyre mad.

Posted
4 hours ago, Travibara said:

: Why not use NB, which is for non-binary obviously, instead of using your term "enby?"

there's a lot in language

it's kinda why some people use straight, and some heterosexual - even though they're the same thing.  Or some people use service top, and some use pleasure dom - when they're again the same thing.  

Posted
5 hours ago, elvon420 said:

Because the mods are anti free speech. 1st amendment applies to me and not them and theyre mad.

Wow that’s quite an accusation you’ve made there. Unsubstantiated too unless you know them all personally. However I’ll leave it there so we don’t go off topic!