Turn offs!

se****

Posted
Any man that thinks like a stereotypical man (the sexism, the justification of harassment, being a creep, slut shaming) just be a decent human being lol (obviously women have their cons but I’m attracted to men therefore that is who I am talking about).
MasterDarcy1979
Posted (edited)

A blank profile.

A blank profile with nothing substantial written is worse than having no photographs.

Recently I happened upon a profile which had "Looking for something with similar interests".

That was it.

It was a woman so she probably still received dozens of messages from thirsty Doms. But still. As a thinking sub's Dominant, and a sapiosexual, it's frustrating happening upon blank profiles.

Intelligence and a wordsmith is a definite turn-on for me.

Oh. Initial messages of "Hello" or "Hi" are also triggers for me.

Edited by MasterDarcy1979
Posted
Wednesday at 09:33 AM, MasterDarcy1979 said:

A blank profile.

A blank profile with nothing substantial written is worse than having no photographs.

Recently I happened upon a profile which had "Looking for something with similar interests".

That was it.

It was a woman so she probably still received dozens of messages from thirsty Doms. But still. As a thinking sub's Dominant, and a sapiosexual, it's frustrating happening upon blank profiles.

Intelligence and a wordsmith is a definite turn-on for me.

Oh. Initial messages of "Hello" or "Hi" are also triggers for me.

Blanks profiles are just a no for me, also when they just don't read the profile. I try to be clear on what I want because I already know what I want, so just look at my profile and ask if you want me to clarify something, I'm always open to talk.
Blank profiles and not reading my profile before writing, same as making difficult to engage in the initial conversation with short answers and any questions are for me signs of being a person that doesn't want to put any effort in any kind of dynamic.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
53 minutes ago, brattykitten_ said:

Blanks profiles are just a no for me, also when they just don't read the profile. I try to be clear on what I want because I already know what I want, so just look at my profile and ask if you want me to clarify something, I'm always open to talk.
Blank profiles and not reading my profile before writing, same as making difficult to engage in the initial conversation with short answers and any questions are for me signs of being a person that doesn't want to put any effort in any kind of dynamic.

Agreed.

I just received a message from someone who asked me what I'm looking for and what my kinks are. *sigh*

My ad contains 874 words.

If a person Is unable to ascertain a semblance of who I am, what I'm looking for or my kinks, from that then I reserve the right to either ghost that person or dedicated my life to their ultimate demise.

Posted

I have a few.

Not reading my profile, and asking me questions that were answered in the profile they didn't read.

Demanding pics, or "asking" for access to my gallery just pushing the button on the site without asking me myself. Esp if its within the first few messages. If they get mad/aggressive about my protecting my privacy, they can go away.

Sending me DM's acting like just because they call themselves a Dom and I identify as a sub, that means I should obey them and do as they want. Nuh uh. Same with using honorifics.

Getting "touchy" in DM's almost immediately.

Anything that feels even a little like love bombing in my DM's.

Filling my inbox with just "Hi there" and "Hey" or "Wsg." I am not replying to more than a couple if you can't have a conversation. I refuse to carry the whole thing.

I am sure there's more, but that's a good start.

Posted
18 hours ago, locketheart said:

I have a few.

Not reading my profile, and asking me questions that were answered in the profile they didn't read.

Demanding pics, or "asking" for access to my gallery just pushing the button on the site without asking me myself. Esp if its within the first few messages. If they get mad/aggressive about my protecting my privacy, they can go away.

Sending me DM's acting like just because they call themselves a Dom and I identify as a sub, that means I should obey them and do as they want. Nuh uh. Same with using honorifics.

Filling my inbox with just "Hi there" and "Hey" or "Wsg." I am not replying to more than a couple if you can't have a conversation. I refuse to carry the whole thing.

You named some of the biggest and most annoying to me! Thank You. 🤘🏽👊🏽🫶🏼
The amount of time spent on nonsense is unreal.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Excessive alcohol use, drug use, bad hygiene, dresses like a slob. Disrespectful toward my boundaries in what I am searching for in a D type and demanding I change my boundaries specifically for them. NO!
Posted
Basically anyone who can’t hold a conversation or act like a reasonable human being. Yes I’m interested in kink, no that’s not all there is to me and assuming otherwise isn’t cool.
Posted
9 hours ago, ShyJay33 said:
Basically anyone who can’t hold a conversation or act like a reasonable human being. Yes I’m interested in kink, no that’s not all there is to me and assuming otherwise isn’t cool.

Ahh yes, those who want a kink dispenser.

Posted
*** use, shitty attitude (I am better than everyone else, you are beneath me, racist, ghetto or trailer park attitude...) doesn't take care of themselves.
Posted

For me it's when the whole bio is a long list of " don't approach me if xyz", calling out other members for stuff/ shaming/ talking like you are above everyone else on here. It's fine to state preferences and boundaries but making it seem almost impossible to approach you without offending you deeply with our many many listed faults is just a massive turnoff. Nobody is hot enough to be sh*tty to other people.   I also ignore the ones that state they are in a relationship, unless it is a joint account with a couple looking for females to play with. No judgement, just prefer to not be the other woman in a potential scenario where the guy is trying to play away. 

Another turnoff for me is showing too much skin in profile pictures. Again, each to their own,  no judgement, it is a fetish site after all. But personally I much prefer someone who keeps a bit of mystery and makes me earn the right to see the goods. Just a personal preference. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
October 16, heresubbiesubbie said:
Anything about Jesus or god

I AGREE

Posted
October 23, locketheart said:

I have a few.

Heck yes, my Alpha Daddy and I give you props for this cause we are the same freaking way.

Posted
October 23, MasterDarcy1979 said:

Agreed.

I just received a message from someone who asked me what I'm looking for and what my kinks are. *sigh*

My ad contains 874 words.

If a person Is unable to ascertain a semblance of who I am, what I'm looking for or my kinks, from that then I reserve the right to either ghost that person or dedicated my life to their ultimate demise.

It gets frustrating when you but everything clear as day on your profile and the opposite of it happens and it gets my little really tired up

• 1 month later...
Posted
Relationship Status: Not Single, undefineable.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Limited info. Listed as single but they are with someone. Just saying hi but not actually reading your profile.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
There's a few turnoffs but for a profile category I'd say that smoking is a big one. I used to be a smoker, but quit over a year ago. I can't stand the smell of the smoke.
Posted
Yeah smoking is an instant turn off for me as well, the smell makes me physically sick 
Posted
If someone makes a big deal about them being "trained" as a Dom. I know you can be trained to do certain things properly and learn through workshops, but unless you are or were a professional, or have been in the scene for years, I find it hard to believe you've been completely "trained" by another Dom. In my personal experience, those people do not tend to be good negotiators, feel that they're owed my submission, and some of them have fed me misinformation under the guise of "oh, I've been trained, you just wouldn't know about this particular practice because it's underground and you can't find anything on the internet about it." It's hard to tell if someone is lying or not by looking at their profile but once you initiate conversations about kink with them, it becomes pretty clear who's legitimate and who's not. There's also the people my age who say they're very experienced... yes, you can have experience at 18/19, but we're still young and learning, let's not get too big for our britches here haha. Otherwise I don't have many turn-offs just from looking at someone's profile, honestly.
Posted
People who start a conversation with call me (insert honourifics here)
Posted
Well tonight I received as a first message you remind me of my whxxe of a mother or something along those lines. So that now is top of turn offs... Reminded of mother