Female pleasure dom

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I guess another question is what do you mean by "Pleasure Dom(me)" because a pleasure Dom basically would have a submissive who orgasms through being Dominated and the aim is to achieve the best possible orgasms.  That it is about the subs pleasure.

--

So kinda figuring out here what exactly you want to do - and - with who?

Thank you I get that it is the pleasure of  I'm still learning thank you for everyone's advise been so helpful

Posted
On 2/28/2022 at 11:34 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I guess another question is what do you mean by "Pleasure Dom(me)" because a pleasure Dom basically would have a submissive who orgasms through being Dominated and the aim is to achieve the best possible orgasms.  That it is about the subs pleasure.

--

So kinda figuring out here what exactly you want to do - and - with who?

Iwas just  about  to ask the same thing  there are  different dommes

Posted
55 minutes ago, lesdevon said:

Iwas just  about  to ask the same thing  there are  different dommes

I'd never heard "Pleasure Dom(me)" before and then someone else also posted about it - so I looked it up - and that a pleasure Dom will do acts deemed Dominant but for the purpose of pleasure for the submissive via multiple or intense orgasms.  
Which is cooooool - buuuut - is that what she means? 

Posted
47 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'd never heard "Pleasure Dom(me)" before and then someone else also posted about it - so I looked it up - and that a pleasure Dom will do acts deemed Dominant but for the purpose of pleasure for the submissive via multiple or intense orgasms.  
Which is cooooool - buuuut - is that what she means? 

I am not  sure  what she means  but reading  between the lines looks like she wants to be a strict  domme  as well

MisstressStorm
Posted

The lines can be blurred in the realms of Domme ship.

High Protocol Dommes can be exacting and precise and yes that even goes for the Capitalisation of

Mistress

Domme and 

Goddess.

and no capitalisation of 

sub 

slave etc.

For me it shows the thought and appreciation to correctly address the Domme…. and those that just like the purdy pictures and a slapped ass 

Posted
12 hours ago, TheEEpet said:

High Protocol Dommes can be exacting and precise and yes that even goes for the Capitalisation of

Mistress

Domme and 

Goddess.and n

12 hours ago, TheEEpet said:

Mistress

Domme and 

Goddess.

and no capitalisation of 

sub 

slave etc.

For me it shows the thought and appreciation to correctly address the Domme…. and those that just like the purdy pictures and a slapped ass 

quite, all terms referring to D should be capitalised and sub in lower case, correct addressing is as important as correct presentation

Posted

Well this thread is helpful. It's let me better define myself.