names

ve****

Posted
my partner likes to be degraded and i call them names like slut/whore/bitch. i feel like those are starting to get repetitive, can you help me with some other names to call them?
Posted

I think it might be worth discussing with partner what types of names they'd be happy or unhappy to be called

Posted
Littld piggy, pet dog, piece of shit,
Worthless cum catcher, spit face,
Posted
childish, self-centered, stupid democrat? :)

Typically you combine words together to give you something that appear less repetitive. "Slut", fine. "cumslut", "stupid slut", "slutty whore", same thing but sounds different. Add plenty of others along the lines of ***s (eg pig), body parts (eg cock), attributes (eg fat) etc etc and you have more variety for your insults.

or you could go full-on with the shakespeare insult generator (google it), thou errant tardy-gaited hedge-pig!
Posted
4 hours ago, DrLoc said:
Republican?

LMFAOOOO

Posted
Yesterday at 09:02 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I think it might be worth discussing with partner what types of names they'd be happy or unhappy to be called

Imo, only answer that makes sense. We could all sit and list names that are degrading, but we don’t know your partner. I’m quite a fan of degrading names myself, but if my partner started calling me something I didn’t feel comfortable with, like some of the names suggested, that would cause problems pretty damn quickly 😕😂. Talk to your partner, only they know what they like ❤️

Posted

It’s subjective and there’s an art to it. A partner I was once with for example reacted well to being referred to as a harlot or a Jezebel as well as some of the more commonly used terms. While I don’t keep one at my bedside the thesaurus can be your friend.