**TW** Turning up and getting what she deserved

Posted

**Trigger Warning - Reason -  Knife Play **

You arrive at mine and I've told you to let yourself in, which you do and as you walk in, I am in a room behind you now and come out and I sneak up behind you and pin you against the wall, I whisper in your ear "you’re mine now slut" as I pull a pillowcase over your head and fasten it tightly with my belt as you struggle, I grab between your legs telling you what I am going to do to you. I reached around and tear your blouse open and squeeze your tits hard, my fingernails digging into your soft breast skin, you moan and protest not to do it. But I ignore you and drag you into the dining room and push you onto the table, you feel some sharp and cold pressed against one of your breast as I tell you if you struggle I'll punish you more. I pull your legs apart and move between them to stop you closing them, you feel the knife running down your stomach towards your skirt, I pull the waistband and you feel me cut into the fabric and rip your skirt away from you, your pussy wettens and I can see it thru your panties, I trail the knife over your panties, the cold metal against your hot wet lips.
I pause for a second and press the tip into the fabric, parting your lips slightly as I do, you body tenses but your juices that collect on the blade give your wanting away to me, I can feel you pushing down on me and moaning. I grab your bra and slice it open exposing your tits and I begin dancing the knife slowly over each breast one at a time, making a point of applying pressure to it every time it crosses over your hard proud nipples, with the other hand I squeeze and tug and pull on the other nipple to make it hard.
You try break free so I pull you off the table on to your knees and slap you across the face and ask if you want me to do it again, or are you going to do as I want. You say you won't and I can't make you, so I take out my cock which is hard and pull the pillowcase off and then slap my cock hard across your face from 1 cheek to another. I then tell you to suck it, but you shake your head, so I grab you by the hair and hold your nose close till you are ***d to breathe and as you do, I *** my cock in it and tell you I'll slap you again if you didn't suck it. You start to slowly suck on it, tears beginning to run down your cheeks, but it isn't good enough so I grab your hair with both hands and start to face fuck you hard, you start gagging on it, which I love so I hold my cock deep in your throat until you *** and gag on my cock. I tell you what a good little slut you are being, the feeling of you gagging on me and choking on me and watching the tears in your eyes has me almost cumming so I have to stop. I then push you over the table and cut your panties off and I feel how wet you are. I had hidden a small baseball bat before under the table earlier and I grab that, I pull your legs apart so I can see your pussy, I hold your head down with 1 hand and with the other I start rubbing the bat over your hot wet pussy. I push the end past your lips and sink it further into you, fucking you with the bat, slowly at first to work it's way in but once you are wet enough I push it into you as deep as I can go, you moan on every slide up and down and it's the horniest, dirtiest moan I've ever heard. As I built the speed I can feel you cum hard over the bat. Your body shaking from your orgasm, not wanting to cum but not being able to stop yourself. So it my turn, I pull the bat out and rubbed it over you arse for lube and push my cock deep in your arse. You try fighting but I hold you down till it is my turn to cum, I pin your arms down while I thrust deep inside your arse. You try to fight but also moaning with every thrust in and out. It not long before I am ready to cum. So I pulled you back onto your knees as you're knelt in front of me, I grab your throat hard as I cum over your face. Thick jets of cum hit you hard against your skin as I hold you firm around your neck till I finish cumming and glazing you like the slutty whore you want to be.

Posted

I held my breath I think the entire time reading that, I loved it and hated it at the same time 

Posted
It was too much w the bat…the rest was DOPE.. but the bat should have been a beer bottle,,, I have been fucked w one.. it was intense
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Wow…. what a story - beautifully written
  • 1 year later...
theeastcoastgoat
Posted
Dope AF💯💯💯