BDSM/KINK list of fetishes, different kinks etc.

Posted

Hello everyone, 

Someone I was talking to recommended this type of test in the subject line, including likes/dislikes. I would prefer a comprehensive test. I am wondering if anyone knows of such a test and/or how did you find it helpful to you if you have taken one? I am looking for a test that has been well designed and gives an accurate summary when the test is finished. Hoping one exists. Thanks all!

Posted

I feel sometimes a first step is to build on what you both already know and like and want to find more about

I think kinda going through lists like menus can be exciting - but also overwhelming. 

Posted
If you Google BDSM Questionnaire there are numerous ones about and not just the generic "are you dominant/submissive etc" one - they tend to list activities/elements of BDSM and you rank each one in terms of interest. Some of them run to hundreds of activities/elements.
They don't provide a "result" as such but are an excellent way to get to know your own interests, and those of others, and enable you to compare notes and focus on specific elements of interest if you both complete them independently.
Posted
BDSM Checklist is also another search to use
Posted
Google for Bdsmtest & Kinkomatic & have a look at those.