Who else has an arrest/cop car fetish & is it normal?

GemsFET

Posted

Title says it all but I'm curious if anyone else here has an arrest and cop car fetish? Specifically for the purposes of being arrested (for a very minor crime, and be released without bail shortly after), my fetishes are usually in this ball park of kinks but most recently I've been feeling these urges and fetishes at the slightest thought or sight of something..

The feeling of the handcuffs tightly binding my wrists behind my back completely *** and the look of the window bars in the back seat and the feeling of the plastic seats tightening my restrained arms against my body just makes me hard. The thought of being arrested even after jerking off doesn't frighten me it excites me still. anybody else in this same spot and any advice?

Should I just get it out of my system and move on with it, provided it's a minor slap on the wrist. Looking back and shortly after that I became intensely obsessed with arrests and handcuffs, feeling hard at the thought of arrests and even going out of my way to get arrested for something small, like driving around late at night without a license, no registration, no insurance and smoking weed this was back when I couldn't drive I would try to get pulled over and felt hard feelings but I'm curious what I should do.

I'm a straight white 26 year old male, I have a decent quiet life and am financially stable, what would you guys recommend? And if it does happen, should I just enjoy and relax while the feeling lasts?

Posted

a lot of cop based fantasies are common

but, like - this is when it's good to play out as role play with someone - rather than actually trying to get arrested.   

Because there is also no certainty that you would be arrested, cuffed, or have a ride in the police car - especially if for something minor.  And if you did get booked, even something minor can bite you in later life. 

Posted
I’m a female but Yes… I have the same thing. I want him to pull me over pull up my dress and slide in me on the side of the road. Just thinking about it turns me on. It’s the thought that I have to do what he tells me to.
Posted
I’ve played this fantasy out as the cop arresting my then girlfriend. Got hold of some real handcuffs - secluded road, pulled her car over flashing the headlights of mine and fucked her in the back of my car. Other cars driving past, very exhilarating
Posted
The power of the uniform especially going old school when they resit control following orders given