Foot fetish

Posted
What's in your opinion the best kind of feet to worship? And with, or without socks?
Posted
I don't have a foot fetish. But if I did then small soft ones without socks.
Posted
I like big soft feet with ***ted toes and no socks
Posted

it's difficult to describe the best kinda feet - as - I find most feet types aesthetically pleasing and so there's very few not ideal.  Even some in bad condition can be good in it's own way.

So because of that - the best type of feet usually would belong to someone I want to spend time with.  And likewise. There's nothing better than being at the pair of feet of someone who is enjoying time with you.

Socks.... nah... not usually.  Though, they can be helpful in getting feet sweaty I guess - and while it is a cliche - sometimes the theatre where you start by worshiping the footwear... then it comes off... then you maybe smell the socks, give a little kiss, then they peel off slowly ready for the main course. 

Posted
slim and with high arches, best in thin black pantyhose or stockings. Yum! 😁
BoundUpGearGuy
Posted
Feet in my opinion are best when they have just been removed from a set of boots, and thick socks and nice and warm. And have that wonderful I have been in a boot for 8 + hours smell.

While delicate soft feet are fun to play with feet with calloused pads are fun to play with. All depends on the reaction I get when I start playing with them. Sensitive feet are a bonus!! Fun when you can make someone squirm in their restraints or moan with pleasure.
Posted
I love worshiping women's feet, and my answer is any type, with socks, without socks, clean, dirty, sweaty, ***ted toast, no ***ted toes, as long as I am licking and sucking those beautiful feet and toes
Posted
Nice slim toes go a long way for me. Must be sucked while I'm in her.
Posted
I don’t generally have a foot fetish but it also depends on whose leg it’s attached to. And no socks.
Posted
I like when it’s soft skin and soles, especially with fruit or pleasant fragrance lotion rubbed in, preferably younger 20-30 yr old supple tender feet skin (not wrinkled and hardened/callous), high arches, small feet, short cute chubby toes (not fat feet though) preferably pedicured, nice petite baby footsy shape and no socks unless it’s sheer nylon stockings then hell yea makes any woman 10x sexier, also high heels that accentuates the arch and displays the beauty of her toes. (Not dirty feet disgusting no)
Posted
It’s funny cuz I don’t have a feet kink, but I love footjob
Posted

Socks or no socks I just love sexy feet in my face and on my c**k

Posted
The best feet to worship? Mine, obviously 😁
Posted
The best kind are the ones swinging around my head when those legs are up in the air and those feet are flailing around.
It’s funny about that.
I don’t have a fetish, per se.
I just know it feels good and if it’s going to add to my lady’s enjoyment, I’m in.
I just suck on those toes and that’s pretty much the long and short of it.
Posted
The ones that are willing to please like mine
Posted
Hello ... Without hesitation, with stockings or nice pantyhose 🥰 ... but I'm agree, it's only my opinion 😁😉
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted
Without socks of course. I like bare feet so I can see every inch of her beautiful feet.
  • 5 months later...