Butt Plugs

Lo****

Posted

What do you love about Butt Plugs and what do you wish you knew when you started introducing them into your sex life?

I love using butt plugs during sex to feel ‘full’ but the cute little ones don’t look like they will deliver the same pleasure. I’m deciding if I stick to the ones I’ve been using for anal training because I love how they feel or if I should get a cute little one.

Posted
I don’t have a ton of experience with them, the same as you just to feel full. But I’ve seen vibrating and pumping kinds that look really interesting
Posted
I wish I knew that when they have more of a “neck” at the top (the side that sticks out) that they stay in place much better. And as for style, there are a lot of options out there. I don’t think you have to settle for a cute little one. You can find cute bigger ones too.
Posted
Absolutely adore buttplugs - my personal favourite was actually also the cheapest. But it still feels great because of its' volume. Doubt I can get it in now though... Out of practice for 6cm diameter.

I have to get back into it- no. I have to get it back into me!
Posted
I wish I would have known how much I love them! I agree with clarifyyourlife don’t go smaller. There are so many options out there! You can find a pretty one in any size!
  • 3 weeks later...
CanadianFlannel
Posted
Honestly I would look at getting both, there is no such thing as too many plugs.

Also, the different sizes hit differently in different positions. Surprisingly it's the small metal style plugs that my partner finds best when they are on top because of how they move inside, compared to the larger ones that make them feel full which they prefer when they are on bottom
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love butt plug inside me in public 

Posted

Can I ask with butt plugs I've a medium size one, its curved but always feels lke its going to fall out and then it does most often. I I'd like to try some different ones, like metal, glass etc. Is it too small, do I need to go bigger? 🤔

Posted
5 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Can I ask with butt plugs I've a medium size one, its curved but always feels lke its going to fall out and then it does most often. I I'd like to try some different ones, like metal, glass etc. Is it too small, do I need to go bigger? 🤔

Ideally, the base is atleast as wide as the plug. That prevents it from slipping in - and a really awkward doctors' visit.
"Medium" size is hard to gauge - for me, "Medium" is 6cm wide. (Yes, I'm an unashamed Size Queen). But if you feel like it's slipping out, and it does not hurt sliding in - you can probably handle more.
Another issue could be too much lube - but that's entirely up to you.
Hope I've been of some help!

Posted
13 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

I'd love to watch you use it x see what the biggest one is you can fit without it feeling like it will rip you apart and start gently with lots of lube. I'd love to use my tongue to lube you up ready for it

• 1 month later...
Posted

I prefer anal hooks which are not dissimilar and can provide predicament bondage opportunities with a restriction/pull type situation.

Vibrating and remote control butt plugs offer a world of opportunity. Especially if outdoors or in public and another person is in charge of the wireless remote control!

• 2 months later...
Posted
As someone with two holes I love how they can enhance the pleasure I experience during sex. The first plug I got was way too big for me and put me off them for awhile. I would have liked to have been introduced to an anal training kit instead.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm thinking of putting a buttplug in for tonight. I love the feeling of being filled.