Perfect sub

Posted
How does anyone find their perfect sub??
Posted
Here's an idea, dress up in a suit and tie (look really good), hire a BMW if you don't already drive 1, go and hang out where all the slutty drunk girls are on a Friday night and just let the submissive come to you!

I never said it was a good idea haha 😂
Posted
Perfect according to you! Has to be base on what you want and can handle, then it's pretty much finding that sub that aligns with your ideology and vice versa.
Posted

by first acknowledging there is no perfection and that it can be a case of taken a prospective good relationship and working on it together

Posted

Talk and more talk, rushing into things tends to make for a bad relationship in any kind of way. Bad relationships can them be blamed on a "bad" sub or Dom but actually you just weren't compatible. Perfection takes time and effort and is very rarely perfect

Posted
The above two posts from YoungRX and eyem pretty much tell you all you need to know OP.
Ultimately the answer is the same as for *any* kind of successful relationship, whether it be D/s, vanilla, friendship, someone to go to the knitting club with, whatever - the key is finding people on the same wavelength as you, who have similar outlooks and ideas, who you have a connection and chemistry with and can communicate openly and honestly with.
Find those and you won't have found perfection, it doesn't exist, but you'll be in a very good position.
How do you find those things? Quite often you don't, they find you when you least expect it, but you can help them along by presenting the best version of you, and by putting yourself in positions where you're best placed to find what you're looking for.
If you want to find a knitting partner you go to a knitting club, so if you're looking for a submissive you have to figure out where you're most likely to meet one and go from there.
Posted
Perfect sub is like perfect religion
Posted
Id tell you behalf of men here. She has to be a model, young of course, dumb or suffer low self esteem or be ***, OR to be rich, have a car, house and of course look very good.
Men who think like that are shallow with no depth, will never experience any connection or fall in love besides themselves, are deluded because have unrealistic expectations, entitled, and think bdsm is all about them.
They are sociopaths and psychopaths with smiley face just using people.

Posted
Fartboy30 Thats what my ex friends golddiggers did. They chased loaded guys gave them sex, then cried how stupid they were finding he was a local waitress boy living in sharehouse. The other golddigger met American who really had ***. They married had baby, then executors shaked their hands in front of their house, they lost everything, he was jailed she got ban to travel and have to repay lended *** for rest of her life.
I also felt sorry for these guys because they were so pathetic, wanted something they couldnt get, and constantly on chase gor woman even in their 50's. They die alone unless filthy loaded and could afford golddiggers.
Posted
There is no perfect sub

It’s how you make your sub your sub !!!
As long as the Sub follows the rules I’m sure they’ll do just fine 😏
Posted
11 hours ago, DuckArtist said:
Id tell you behalf of men here. She has to be a model, young of course, dumb or suffer low self esteem or be ***, OR to be rich, have a car, house and of course look very good.
Men who think like that are shallow with no depth, will never experience any connection or fall in love besides themselves, are deluded because have unrealistic expectations, entitled, and think bdsm is all about them.
They are sociopaths and psychopaths with smiley face just using people.

Or some comorbidity of those personality disorders and/or bipolarity and/or narcissistic personality disorder.

Posted
You don't. You find a good sub and train them.
Posted
Everybody has to adapt in one way or another it makes life interesting
Posted
One sub for you, that have the same objectives … if you want more brat or more slave or more princess… just look …
Posted
10 hours ago, Scorpio_Girl said:
You don't. You find a good sub and train them.

Exactly this

Posted
Stop using the word “perfect” because your not perfect, no one is, and it just sets you up for disappointment.
Be realistic about life and people. Find someone that’s really good, and grow together.
Posted
Yea to find the right sub requires emotional connection. You do need it to connect with a sub. Thats what bdsm is about. For developing emotional connection you need to be *** , without *** of failing or loosing something. If you didnt figure it how to be emotionally *** by age of 30, you wont change. You wont ever experience real bdsm relationship. Real subs will run away from you, and only borderline personality dissorder or other narcistic women will consider you. For the time being.
Posted
U need a real connection to your sub. They need to feel safe and be able to put themselves all in with you the MASTER
Posted
Start by realizing perfection is impossible and embrace imperfections. Then focus on conversations and getting to know the person behind the label.
Posted
They fall out the sky right in your lap. 😂
Posted
Haha just because you feel entitled they should fall from sky right to you.
Posted
I am called the perfect sub by my Master and Domme… but only after 10 years of making me that! I think a sub will always be their best with the right Master. And that is the harder part.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
For me it's simple. I don't look for perfection. I look for someone I can work with and train into something great. To start off with though I am looking for a diamond in the rough. There is no such thing as a perfect sub.
Posted
April 4, fartboy30 said:
Here's an idea, dress up in a suit and tie (look really good), hire a BMW if you don't already drive 1, go and hang out where all the slutty drunk girls are on a Friday night and just let the submissive come to you!

I never said it was a good idea haha 😂

The cars in the car park surely? Unless you are circling the bar 😂