Foot Fetish

Tinkerbell6-6140

Posted

I love feet someone just messaged me and omg did it turn me on I just wish someone could be like this with me “I want you to be the scum beneath my feet. You’ll have to beg to even touch them. Once your deemed worthy, I will only let you lick the dirtiest of toes, clean them until there spotless with your disgusting mouth. I want you to run your tongue up and down the sides like it was your last fucking meal. Do I make myself clean” anyone else wish for this or would any women do this to me

• 3 weeks later...
Subystantial
Posted

For me mostly it's the soles the smell and the shape in respect to the curvature, also how feet look in various types of shoes and the way that shoes occlude some parts and show others, for example how heals often reveal the arches but leave you to imagine the rest of foot inside the shoe. That is very seductive to me. The dominance factor plays a big role as well for me, feet are naturally positioned at the bottom of a woman and to access them you have to be under her in some circumstances. For example it could be a sexy boss role-play where she makes you get down and worship her feet under the desk while she is above you looking down.

Posted (edited)

For i really like socks and the smell of them. But i also love feet. :) And i love when a girl ask me to smell them.

Edited by pierre40
  • 1 month later...
Posted

What could I tell you other than I got it real bad I could most likely give you everything you need to know believe it or not I was born with mine and it is the shape of the foot the size of the woman and color of her hair and it must all conform to their personality. With a wide but feminine foot belonging to the alpha type.. there you go for starters

• 5 weeks later...
Theone4u269
Posted

I Love when a girl has cute soft little pampered feet and toes.  Nice round heel high arches cute little soft toes I love to caress and massage them slide my tongue across their arches kissing them gently and slowly sensually sucking her toes. I'm hard as a rock just writing that lol. Wish I had a different fetish seems nearly impossible to find petite ladies with sexy little feet they actually want someone to pamper and give sensual attention too. 

Posted
On 12/22/2020 at 12:57 AM, nymphetaminx said:

I have a foot fetish, mainly other people with my own feet... sometimes it can be symbolic about it being the bottom of my feet but mainly I just love the feeling of it and how sexy it is having someone worship your feet. 

Hi again hon! I'm sure we've spoken a few times before? Incredible post! My foot fetish is still going unfulfilled. I've yet to find a woman who wants her feet worshipped on here. A lot of scammers and time wasters and it's so disheartening. I have so much affection and attention to give. I agree with the symbolism part. I didn't even know I was submissive till I discovered my foot fetish. To be below a woman, serving and worshipping her feet, sometimes even while she ignores me, is such a huge turn on. I live in hope that I'll find what I'm looking for on here.